Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone around Keller have any of these "Forearm Forklift" straps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    I can walk to your house. Not on Saturday, but in regards to distance.
    Where are you at? Hell, I never realized so many of "us" lived in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      Where are you at? Hell, I never realized so many of "us" lived in this area.
      That may be a little bit of an exageration since nothing where I am at is within walking distance but I am off 170 and Alta Vista. Probably a 5 minute or so drive.

I would totally give you a hand but I am actually driving to Florida Saturday morning.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        That may be a little bit of an exageration since nothing where I am at is within walking distance but I am off 170 and Alta Vista. Probably a 5 minute or so drive.

I would totally give you a hand but I am actually driving to Florida Saturday morning.
        Yeah, not far at all. I'm a little south from there, closer to Beach/Shiver.

Have fun driving to Fl, I hate that drive!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Yeah, not far at all. I'm a little south from there, closer to Beach/Shiver.

Have fun driving to Fl, I hate that drive!
          It will be my third time! LOL
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
          X