Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone around Keller have any of these "Forearm Forklift" straps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone around Keller have any of these "Forearm Forklift" straps?

Moving a few heavy/awkward items up a flight of stairs this weekend and think these little gems could come in handy. Does anyone around the Keller area have any I can borrow or rent from ya?

TIA

Couple more people and some beer would work better.

Oh, no I don't.....sorry!

Comment

Check the Uhaul stores.
      Those straps work great

Comment

Yeah, that probably would work too! It's not a lot of stuff, just a bulky ass king mattress, kids beds, dresser and small couch. So far it is me and 2 girls moving...

The damn mattress is going to be a PITA. The stupid thing has nothing to grab onto to try and pick it up with. I don't know how the hell we are going to get that up there unless I get something like these!

Edit: yeah Allan, I see UHaul, ACE and Sears sell them. Not much $, but I'll never use them again, so if someone has some I can borrow, that'd be great!

Comment

I've managed to make do with ratchet straps. Just tie a loop in each end, and bingo, fore arm forklifts! Not as Nice or comfortable, but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            Yeah, that probably would work too! It's not a lot of stuff, just a bulky ass king mattress, kids beds, dresser and small couch. So far it is me and 2 girls moving...

The damn mattress is going to be a PITA. The stupid thing has nothing to grab onto to try and pick it up with. I don't know how the hell we are going to get that up there unless I get something like these!

Edit: yeah Allan, I see UHaul, ACE and Sears sell them. Not much $, but I'll never use them again, so if someone has some I can borrow, that'd be great!
            Home Depot, save package and receipt, use and return
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Don't have any, but gimme a shout if you need help. I'm off Friday and Saturday.

Comment

The trick to moving a mattress is to hug it like a fat girl.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                  Don't have any, but gimme a shout if you need help. I'm off Friday and Saturday.
                  x2 but Sat and Sunday. And I live over by you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
                    I've managed to make do with ratchet straps. Just tie a loop in each end, and bingo, fore arm forklifts! Not as Nice or comfortable, but it works.
                    Beat me to it, also have used 550 cord - in a ranger roll.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Home Depot, save package and receipt, use and return
                      Best idea so far...
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      85' Coupe
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        The trick to moving a mattress is to hug it like a fat girl.
                        LOL!

Rob, just use some rope.

Comment

I don't have one but I think that pic is funny!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Went to Home Depot and got a set for $20, so if anyone ever needs to borrow some later on, hollar!

If anybody does wanna help out Saturday, send me a PM and I'll send ya my address. It should be quick, maybe 3 or 4 truck loads total but mostly boxes we can do ourselves. I'll by lunch/drinks if ya can help! Probably start Saturday morning and just organize shit tonight and take the kids beds apart.

The move is about 2 miles from my house, off Beach street, north of Heritage Trace Pkwy.

Comment

Went to Home Depot and got a set for $20, so if anyone ever needs to borrow some later on, hollar!

If anybody does wanna help out Saturday, send me a PM and I'll send ya my address. It should be quick, maybe 3 or 4 truck loads total but mostly boxes we can do ourselves. I'll by lunch/drinks if ya can help! Probably start Saturday morning and just organize shit tonight and take the kids beds apart.

The move is about 2 miles from my house, off Beach street, north of Heritage Trace Pkwy.
                              I can walk to your house. Not on Saturday, but in regards to distance.
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X