X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    You mean these buttsniffers weren't "friends"

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
    habs4me mstng86 mustangguy289 R1psycho Rough Customer Samhain stango talisman Torinoman vadertt

Whatever will we do, LOL

Lol, Friends? I sense sarcasm. In all reality though, I wouldn't help you and your family if you were burning alive. Even if I had the means to do so.

Sorry.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
      Lol, Friends? I sense sarcasm. In all reality though, I wouldn't help you and your family if you were burning alive. Even if I had the means to do so.

Sorry.
      You can actually sense sarcasm? In all reality though, is your sense of sarcasm anywhere near as good as your sense of smell is behind my butt?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        You can actually sense sarcasm? In all reality though, is your sense of sarcasm anywhere near as good as your sense of smell is behind my butt?
        WTF? how old are you hahahahaha.

Retard
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
          When I'm surfing the site on my phone and I click on something it always fat finger a members name so... It's probably just miss clicking.
          I thought I was the only one doing this!

Comment

Hey, you fuckers don't clog up my thread with your gay fantasies. This is serious bisness in here...
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Today at the local grocery I had one double pack of Scotch tape and headed towards the only open checkout line. This fat bitch with an overflowing push cart full of shit whips in right in front of me. WTF people?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                Today at the local grocery I had one double pack of Scotch tape and headed towards the only open checkout line. This fat bitch with an overflowing push cart full of shit whips in right in front of me. WTF people?
                Couldn't you outmaneuver said fatty?

Comment

So what you're saying is, a fatty beat you to the check out line? You are not making us skinny people look good..
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                    I thought I was the only one doing this!
                    Nope, I do it all the time. Usually just on users like Mutherjuggs, Leah, imaybblack, Foxy90gt, Koopatroopa and Comeagainjen though for some reason. Honest I'm not a stalker, I just fat finger them on my phone on accident all the time.

Comment

That might be more of a courtesy thing than a etiquette thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        So what you're saying is, a fatty beat you to the check out line? You are not making us skinny people look good..
                        Trust me, you wouldn't want to get in this heifer's way.

When I'm in line and I see someone with just one or two items behind me, I always let them go ahead of me when I have several items.

Comment

I would have put it in her cart along with whatever else I could sneak into it from around the register.

Comment

Working...
                          X