Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know of any drink specials for tonights game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know of any drink specials for tonights game?

Well, anybody heard of any places with some good drink or food specials going on tonight for the game?

Was thinking buffalo wild wings or twin peaks or something but I'd rather go somewhere with a good special going on. TIA!

Dunno.

Looks like I am going to Hooters right next to the AAC. It is just a walk from work for me. Anyone know if they are having specials?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Dunno.

Looks like I am going to Hooters right next to the AAC. It is just a walk from work for me. Anyone know if they are having specials?
      u better get there early, it gets really packed really quick

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I'll be taking the train to the AAC but never been before during a game so I'm not really sure what all there is to do up there..... How packed does it get outside of the AAC?

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
          u better get there early, it gets really packed really quick
          5 o'clock on the dot early enough?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            I'll be taking the train to the AAC but never been before during a game so I'm not really sure what all there is to do up there..... How packed does it get outside of the AAC?
            Come to the Back 9

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              Come to the Back 9
              Why?

I'm 2-3 minutes from the Back 9 right now. Come 5:30 nobody will even be there and I'd rather not sit around and wait up on a bunch of strangers to get there for the game. Instead I'd rather leave work at 5:30 and battle the traffic back home where a nicely cooked meal will be put on the table so I can eat and then slam down a few beers and proceed to get on the train at the Mockingbird Station.

Sounds like a great idea to me, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                5 o'clock on the dot early enough?
                lol I'd say so

Comment

i will be watching it at the same place i have watched all the playoffs

at my apt on my 48'' tv

Comment

Why?

I'm 2-3 minutes from the Back 9 right now. Come 5:30 nobody will even be there and I'd rather not sit around and wait up on a bunch of strangers to get there for the game. Instead I'd rather leave work at 5:30 and battle the traffic back home where a nicely cooked meal will be put on the table so I can eat and then slam down a few beers and proceed to get on the train at the Mockingbird Station.
                    Ive heard this story before, just not sure where I read it...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Why?

Sounds like a great idea to me, honestly.
                      Gay
                      Ded

Comment

Wife just called and she won tickets to the Arlington Improv for a Mavs watching party so I guess Im going there. Watching party at a comedy club though? Its 5 minutes from the house so worse case we will eat and split.

Comment

I'll be watching it from a bar. My son broke the screen on my 42" tv yesterday.

Comment

Dave and Busters has half priced Happy Hour from 9-11pm tonight, only off liquor not beer. Still a good deal

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I'll be watching it from a bar. My son broke the screen on my 42" tv yesterday.
                              Reminds me of that commercial where the guy throws the wii remote at the TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X