• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross country on bike

Neat story

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Cool deal, wish I had time for something like that, but in a sports car. First time I ever got on a motorcycle I broke my leg so I stick to 4 wheels lol.

A few years ago there was an Asian that rode his scooter across country and blogged about it along the way. He stopped here in Midland and the Honda shop hooked him up with a cruise control after hearing his story.
    Maybe someone can dig up the link, pretty sure there was a thread in canada.

Comment

i rode a 600rr from dallas to vegas by myself.. it's really not that big a feat.

Comment

Why didn't he buy something a little more reliable? It sounds like he did more fixing than anything else.

I enjoy riding but anything more than a few hours and I want to get off..
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

When I was in college I took a nice road trip on my bike from San Francisco to Seattle along the coast and then went inland to Mt Rainier and down through Idaho and Utah. Only problem was I was on a '90 FZR600 crotch rocket so it was not very comfortable and I couldn't feel the big toe on my left foot after about a week.
          We mostly camped the whole trip but we did stay in motels a couple nights.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Friend of mine is taking off today on some 2002 yamaha cruiser he bought. I think he's going through new mexico up to arizona, utah, and back to Texas.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              Cool deal, wish I had time for something like that, but in a sports car. First time I ever got on a motorcycle I broke my leg so I stick to 4 wheels lol.

A few years ago there was an Asian that rode his scooter across country and blogged about it along the way. He stopped here in Midland and the Honda shop hooked him up with a cruise control after hearing his story.
              Maybe someone can dig up the link, pretty sure there was a thread in canada.
              forgot his name but yea he rode a honda ruckus all over the country and camped out most of the time but a lot of people on totalruckus.com would help him out and let him crash at their place

funny thing is that the money he used to buy the scooter was actually for school but he decided to travel the US via scooter instead. lol

Comment

Fuck that. It is 100 degrees already in Texas. I can't imagine cruising through Arizona and New Mexico.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

^sissy!

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    Fuck that. It is 100 degrees already in Texas. I can't imagine cruising through Arizona and New Mexico.
                    It was 116 in Battle Mountain, Nevada, when I rode through. I was in full leathers and I felt like beef jerky.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                    X