Right lane at intersection etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    i'd get out of my car, present my chl, and pistol whip you in the nuts.
    then i'd show the officer on the scene (who is likely a dfwm member) my dfwm membership card, and i'd get a free pass on my obvious road rage assault charge, plus a raise at my current job which i have two weeks notice in for a better one coming up, a college admission, craigslist links to cheap smokers, and the address to some faggot named Jeff's house with a star gazer decorated coupon to fuck his girlfiend.
    Well seeing how i would already be on my merry way down the street since I didn't have to wait for you to go strait, pistol whipping me would be quite difficult to pull off. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're in fact possibly superman or another super-hero of equal strength, your DFWM membership card would be counteracted by mine anyways, and would default to regular rules. After that we would have to cook up some bbq on your new cheap smoker that you got on craigslist, and you would get to pay for the food because of your new raise. Followed by a hardcore rock/paper/scissors match for who gets to bang Jeff's girlfriend first.
    .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Or people who use the left hand lane on the highway to go the same speed as the people on the right....? Drivers education teaches you that slower traffic always to the right no matter what road you are on.

Guess people dont pay attention in class more than I realized...

The answer to you question.
      Nearly one-in-five U.S. drivers -- 37 million -- cannot meet the basic requirements to get a driver's license, a GMAC drivers survey indicates.

Comment

Ya know, as a courtesy I do try to stay out of the right lane when going straight.

However, you are not entitled to do shit and if I end up in that lane for WHATEVER reason and am going straight - we all just have to live with it. I'm not going to cut off a bunch of traffic on my left to get out of the right lane when a light turns red.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If there is already people in the straight only lanes, or you have to cut people off to get over, etc. then there is no reason to do so. We're talkin about gettin pissed at the people who have every opportunity to get over, the other lanes are wide open, they know that people are behind them, but they still sit in front of you when it would of been very easy to let you by. Pretty much just the lack of common courtesy anymore by alot of people.
          .223 > 911

Comment

LOL @ the posters who actually put up serious replies in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              Don't forget to camp out at four way stops and wave at all other drivers to "go ahead" even though you have the right of way. It will show you are thoughtful of others.
              I always stop short and hammer down on those.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                i'd get out of my car, present my chl, and pistol whip you in the nuts.
                then i'd show the officer on the scene (who is likely a dfwm member) my dfwm membership card, and i'd get a free pass on my obvious road rage assault charge, plus a raise at my current job which i have two weeks notice in for a better one coming up, a college admission, craigslist links to cheap smokers, and the address to some faggot named Jeff's house with a star gazer decorated coupon to fuck his girlfiend.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Oh, and make sure, when a roadway narrows into one or two lanes, or there is a line of people exiting, that you fucking gun it and fly up to the point of no return then jam your car up the asses of those fools in line.
                  These I fuck with all the time, I have had people go off in the grass to go around and only get a car ahead. Fucking brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpillhaze View Post
                    These I fuck with all the time, I have had people go off in the grass to go around and only get a car ahead. Fucking brilliant!!
                    Then I do it and flip them off and drive away. I learn't it from "Driving Angry"!!

Comment

Oh, and make sure, when a roadway narrows into one or two lanes, or there is a line of people exiting, that you fucking gun it and fly up to the point of no return then jam your car up the asses of those fools in line.
                      1.) yes if i see somebody passing up the line of cars that are converging to try and get ahead I will absolutley not let them in line if I can help it. and for those fuckers that try to wedge their way in anticipating that I will stop my truck to let you in they are in for a rude awakening.

2.) I dont pay attention at the gas station and look for gas only pumps to avoid taking up a diesel/gas pump. I go to the first and most convient pump available to me. if it pumps diesel also and someone with a diesel vehicle has to wait on me then so be it. And if they dont like it, they can go fuck themselves, literally and figuratively.

3.) as far as the right lane turning discussion...I dont care what lane I am in, I pick the best lane for where I am going. If I am in the right lane that is a go straight or turn right and somebody behind me wants to turn right, they are going to have to wait till the light turns green. if they find they are unable to wait the minute or two for the light to turn green that is their problem and has no bearing on me whatsoever. and if said person has problem with me in the right lane causing them to wait to turn right, I refer them to the last sentence on #2 above.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                        And if they dont like it, they can go fuck themselves, literally and figuratively.
                        do you have a huge sticker on your back window that says "FEAR THIS" ?

i bet you are one bad motherfucker...

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          1.) yes if i see somebody passing up the line of cars that are converging to try and get ahead I will absolutley not let them in line if I can help it. and for those fuckers that try to wedge their way in anticipating that I will stop my truck to let you in they are in for a rude awakening.

2.) I dont pay attention at the gas station and look for gas only pumps to avoid taking up a diesel/gas pump. I go to the first and most convient pump available to me. if it pumps diesel also and someone with a diesel vehicle has to wait on me then so be it. And if they dont like it, they can go fuck themselves, literally and figuratively.

3.) as far as the right lane turning discussion...I dont care what lane I am in, I pick the best lane for where I am going. If I am in the right lane that is a go straight or turn right and somebody behind me wants to turn right, they are going to have to wait till the light turns green. if they find they are unable to wait the minute or two for the light to turn green that is their problem and has no bearing on me whatsoever. and if said person has problem with me in the right lane causing them to wait to turn right, I refer them to the last sentence on #2 above.

So you're basically outing yourself as an inconsiderate prick? Good to know..
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMCev View Post
                            do you have a huge sticker on your back window that says "FEAR THIS" ?
                            i bet you are one bad motherfucker...
                            I do not have said sticker nor do I think I am one bad motherfucker. I just tell it like it is.

and its not like you would do anything anyway...you would just sit in your car and bitch about it then come on here and bitch some more. so get over it because in the end you will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but bitch about it on a computer screen.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            So you're basically outing yourself as an inconsiderate prick? Good to know..
                            not overly inconsiderate but if i have to change over one lane just so somebody behind me can turn right a minute or two sooner then they might have problems with patience or time mangement problems. and if somebody has to wait at the gas pump for the diesel so be it...its not like I will be there for an hour, they can wait a couple minutes or go somewhere else.

I use to be the overly considerate one but it got me nowhere so now if its not breaking a law or making it a safety issue then I really dont care what other people think I ought to do to be considerate. so if I am outing myself as an inconsiderate prick then...
                            Last edited by jefehbk; 06-10-2011, 04:18 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X