Right lane at intersection etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right lane at intersection etiquette

If you are going straight please don't be in the right lane of a multi lane road when the light turns red at an instersection. I am entitled to be able to turn right on red without waiting on your inconsiderate ass.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

What if it has arrows going straight and turning right?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      What if it has arrows going straight and turning right?
      Be considerate of other people who want to turn right and get in the straight only lane asshole.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

hey my car only makes left turns so piss off asshole i go where i want, and my other car is half a bottle of whisky and shut the hell up you don't know me motherfucker!

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Be considerate of other people who want to turn right and get in the straight only lane asshole.
          Is the right hand turn going to fall off the face of the earth if people going straight enter that lane? Are you that busy that you can't wait 30-60seconds?
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Stay out of the far right hand lane. Seems to work well for me.

Comment

Is the right hand turn going to fall off the face of the earth if people going straight enter that lane? Are you that busy that you can't wait 30-60seconds?
              Screw you, I got to hurry up and get to the diesel pump.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                hey my car only makes left turns so piss off asshole i go where i want, and my other car is half a bottle of whisky and shut the hell up you don't know me motherfucker!
                i like your waffle.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

With the cluster fuck of traffic we have in the DFW area I go the quickest route. If that is the right hand land then so be it. Especially if there is an arrow that points straight along with right....

Comment

With the cluster fuck of traffic we have in the DFW area I go the quickest route. If that is the right hand land then so be it. Especially if there is an arrow that points straight along with right....
                    You just don't care about anyone else. I bet you pump gas out of the diesel pump don't you?
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Haha I was thinking about posting the same fuckin thing to prove a point. Looks like 347 is missing it

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Haha I was thinking about posting the same fuckin thing to prove a point. Looks like 347 is missing it
                          No, I definitely get it. By the way, my name is clearly in my handle yet you call me a number?

Comment

Go to hell, I'm waiting for the light to turn green and then I'll make the right turn and go 20 mph with my blinker on just to piss you off even more.

Comment

No, I definitely get it. By the way, my name is clearly in my handle yet you call me a number?
                              Meh...there's multiple mikes and less 347s. If I offended you I suggest changing your SN to just mike

Comment

Working...
                              X