Paint and Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint and Body

just wanted to post up really quick and say how great my experience with Clark Bro's Paint and Body in Arlington was. I got a quote on saturday and they were at least half of what most other places had quoted me. Then when i booked the work for today, i dropped off the hood front bumper cover and fender at open and finally after work made it down and picked up my freshly painted parts on the same day! So far from what i have seen the quality is great (except for still needing buffed, but they are taking care of that for me later) and it was nice to finally find somewhere that didnt care about the type of car but cared more about the quality of work the do. anywho shameless plug over, and yes the car is nothing special but it gets the job done, and yes the registration is waayyyyy out....

Clark Brothers Paint & Body
    2260 West Pioneer Parkway, Pantego, TX 76013-6050

Last edited by butt86; 11-22-2010, 08:50 PM.

Fender mender?

Comment

Nice. Looks good
      1997 viper gts
      1986 turbo mustang
      1987 Buick grand national
      1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
        Fender mender?
        yup pretty much. cheaper to do it on my own then through insurance <->

Comment

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
          yup pretty much. cheaper to do it on my own then through insurance <->
          You're going to do it on your own and then through your insurance? Sounds overkill... :tongue:

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            You're going to do it on your own and then through your insurance? Sounds overkill... :tongue:
            always a smartass , sorry cheaper than going through insurance...

Comment

Working...
            X