Gas Pump Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Pump Etiquette

Is it just me or does it drive any other diesel drivers nuts when you pull in to a gas station that has diesel pumps and they are all occupied by people driving gas engine vehicles? If all of the gas pumps are occupied that would be ok but when there are several other gas only pumps open and the pull in to one of the four pumps with diesel it just drives me nuts. So now I have to sit and wait on these jack wagons to move so I can get some diesel. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like people need to learn to have a little gas/diesel pump etiquette? Ill get off my soap box now.

THANK YOU!!! Bugged the crap outta me when I had mine.

I don't have a diesel anymore, but I won't use a diesel/gas pump if just gas pumps are free.
    14 Raptor
    18 GT350

Comment

I don't drive a diesel, but I make it a point NOT to pump at the diesel pumps IF others are open. If all are full I will take the one that is open.

Comment

Consider it payback for all the times you belched a fog of nasty smelling shit all over my windshield on the freeway to go 3 miles per hour faster.

Comment

Originally posted by BLK306 View Post
          Is it just me or does it drive any other diesel drivers nuts when you pull in to a gas station that has diesel pumps and they are all occupied by people driving gas engine vehicles? If all of the gas pumps are occupied that would be ok but when there are several other gas only pumps open and the pull in to one of the four pumps with diesel it just drives me nuts. So now I have to sit and wait on these jack wagons to move so I can get some diesel. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like people need to learn to have a little gas/diesel pump etiquette? Ill get off my soap box now.
          you pump your own gas?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Consider it payback for all the times you belched a fog of nasty smelling shit all over my windshield on the freeway to go 3 miles per hour faster.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I never even thought of this...I don't pay a bit of attention to which pump I pull in to.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                I don't drive a diesel, but I make it a point NOT to pump at the diesel pumps IF others are open. If all are full I will take the one that is open.
                This.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  you pump your own gas?
                  Yes. Why wouldn't I?

I don't drive a cummins that's billowing black smoke all over the road. So why take it out on me?

Comment

I make it a point to not use the diesel pumps, but because there is always a bunch of spilt diesel fuel all over the fucking concrete.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Drives me nuts too. Only good thing is I have to fill up every 5XX miles with my 12.xx gal tank, lol.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Yes. Why wouldn't I?

I don't drive a cummins that's billowing black smoke all over the road. So why take it out on me?

Maybe all the other pumps were taken, but by the time you showed up some had cleared out. Holy shit, it takes like 4 minutes to pump gas!

Comment

i used to drive an old diesel benzo and would only fill up at the trucker stations, cheaper prices and the pumps seemed to flow more so fill ups would only take seconds!

i honestly don't even pay attention if the pump i am using is a diesel or not :shrugs:

Comment

Maybe all the other pumps were taken, but by the time you showed up some had cleared out. Holy shit, it takes like 4 minutes to pump gas!
                            I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt when there are only a couple open but if you have 5 or 6, I doubt there was just a mass exodus of people who just drove off.

Comment

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt when there are only a couple open but if you have 5 or 6, I doubt there was just a mass exodus of people who just drove off.

You should definitely confront them the next time you see them there. Give them a piece of your mind. Maybe not too big of a piece in your case.

Comment

Working...
                              X