• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Where are you, Vermont?
    170 and 35.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      The Italian Nite club is like crack. Sure, there are better, but not many. Speaking of, I think I'm heading there for lunch.
      That's the only thing i ever get there... love me some capicola.

but i was unimpressed yet again. guess it's just not my thing. *shrug*

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        170 and 35.
        Garland?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Garland?
          That explains it .. nobody has a radio cuz they all got stolen.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
            That explains it .. nobody has a radio cuz they all got stolen.
            hahaha...
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My dad had an Econoline van with 500,000 miles on it. The odometer actually rolled back to 0.
              My dad had a fleet of Dodge vans and at least 3 of them made it to 1,000,000 miles before his company was bought out. Engines usually lasted about 300k miles, transmissions 150-200k. The rear ends though lasted the life of the vans with some basic maintenance. The other vans probably would have lasted that long but idiot drivers kept crashing them into trains.

Comment

What pisses me off is all the gangsters and thugs pulling up blasting their fucking music loud as shit while they pump $5 of gas into their impala. I'm so fucking sick of it, sooner or later I'm going to snap.

People do that outside of my work, waiting to pick someone up. Then they peel out leaving, like "look at me", wtf?
                Ded

Comment

Garland?
                  Fort Worth - right near Alliance Airport and 5 minutes from TMS.
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    has the king been in here to call you mustanggay289 yet?

god bless.
                    I won't need to as long as he can make an ass of himself all on his own, and as long as other tools like you are here to do the dirty work.

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    No but his buttbuddy Rick came up with a totally new one and used mustangqueer289. It was rather ingenious.
                    waa-waa-waa LOL

Comment

Fort Worth - right near Alliance Airport and 5 minutes from TMS.
                      over by cabelas... I've had some homie encounters over there that I can remember.

Comment

over by cabelas... I've had some homie encounters over there that I can remember.
                        Yes. I never said I never encounter them, it is just very, very rare. Like less than 3 in a year of me living here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          6 qts of motorcraft and a motorcraft filter. I do the change myself. I assumed since 70 and 100 were thrown out that the $70 was the do it yourself price?
                          No, $70 is the price I pay at the dealership for the full service deal where they change the fuel filter, top off fluids, inspect the tires and brakes and all that jazz.

Kyle threw out $100 because he was exaggerating in an effort to strengthen his point.

That said, the only single disadvantage I can find about owning a diesel is the fuel mileage. I am lucky to get 13 in the city and 17 on the highway. Then again, I don't get much better than that in my Explorer (because of the extra weight I've added). Everything else about my truck is better than it's little brother. More room, more power, heavier duty parts (for when I do use it offroad or to pull something), more longevity, holds its value better, etc...

In all honesty, the size alone was the biggest draw for me. It's like driving around town in my living room, towering above most on the road. It's not a "look at me" thing, but instead a "damn, look at all this room" thing.

Parking was a bitch... for about the first week. After that, it's a piece of cake.

Since when does anyone just buy the most practical thing for their purpose, especially in something that offers more enjoyment outside of just its primary use? Most on this board are or were into vehicles for more than just getting from A to B. In fact, you have more validity when you point out that someone's car is slow or ugly than you do when you point out that it isn't the most practical for the way they use it. If that carried any weight, we'd all be driving some kind of bland, base-model econoboxes or work trucks everywhere we go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            No, $70 is the price I pay at the dealership for the full service deal where they change the fuel filter, top off fluids, inspect the tires and brakes and all that jazz.

Kyle threw out $100 because he was exaggerating in an effort to strengthen his point.

That said, the only single disadvantage I can find about owning a diesel is the fuel mileage. I am lucky to get 13 in the city and 17 on the highway. Then again, I don't get much better than that in my Explorer (because of the extra weight I've added). Everything else about my truck is better than it's little brother. More room, more power, heavier duty parts (for when I do use it offroad or to pull something), more longevity, holds its value better, etc...

In all honesty, the size alone was the biggest draw for me. It's like driving around town in my living room, towering above most on the road. It's not a "look at me" thing, but instead a "damn, look at all this room" thing.

Parking was a bitch... for about the first week. After that, it's a piece of cake.

Since when does anyone just buy the most practical thing for their purpose, especially in something that offers more enjoyment outside of just its primary use? Most on this board are or were into vehicles for more than just getting from A to B. In fact, you have more validity when you point out that someone's car is slow or ugly than you do when you point out that it isn't the most practical for the way they use it. If that carried any weight, we'd all be driving some kind of bland, base-model econoboxes or work trucks everywhere we go.
                            everyone knows how you brothas like your DONKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post

Damn, Kyle, you got straight called out, by jluv, no less!

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                                Waaa waaa people are using my gas pump
                                No shit seem like a bunch of crying pussys posting on here any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X