Gas Pump Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
    take that a step further and look at used trucks, like i'm sure brent is going to buy. say he buys a used '05 dodge, similar to mine, for 18k with 80-100k miles...or he can buy that same truck with a gas motor with the same mileage for around 15k (guessing)... if he puts 150k on that diesel, he'll still be able to sell it for at least $10k...if you're lucky enough that the gas motor lasts, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that would give you much of anything for it, with 250k miles.
    Please find actual prices and I will acknowledge your "facts".
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Good comment...please continue foliwing me around sir. Whatever makes me a better poster.
      i'm not following you around, just relax. everyone isn't out to get you. i'll stop responding to you, if it makes you feel better.

Comment

• You also have to keep in mind the very small number of people who keep a car for 250K miles.

289s whole point was the people who get diesels just to compensate, and not those that actually use it. No shit it can be changed to make sense in extenuating circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          Please find actual prices and I will acknowledge your "facts".
          i'm too lazy to look them up right now; but feel free to look through craigslist ads and ebay sold auctions. i'm just tossing numbers out there from what i've seen. i'm a diesel fan, though, so i'm obviously biased.

Comment

i'm not following you around, just relax. everyone isn't out to get you. i'll stop responding to you, if it makes you feel better.
            I own you for some MOD favors from the other board Brad, do I need to ban someone in this thread, specifically Mustangqueer289?

SAY THE WORD MY FRIEND!?!?!?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You also have to keep in mind the very small number of people who keep a car for 250K miles.

289s whole point was the people who get diesels just to compensate, and not those that actually use it. No shit it can be changed to make sense in extenuating circumstances.
              That whole point was just to laugh and rile people up.

I am just trying to get them to prove ( with non hypothetical #s) their other claims.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

You also have to keep in mind the very small number of people who keep a car for 250K miles.

i guess i may be one of those that got a diesel to compensate. i could definitely get away with a gas truck, but i really like my diesel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I own you for some MOD favors from the other board Brad, do I need to ban someone in this thread, specifically Mustangqueer289?

What have I done that is ban worthy? If you can't prove your points just ban the opposition?
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

i guess i may be one of those that got a diesel to compensate. i could definitely get away with a gas truck, but i really like my diesel.
                    Nothing wrong with that at all. I just love how people make up all these things to justify why they bought a certain vehicle. Just be honest.... i bought it because i wanted it.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• I don't like your racist attitude towards people of color, I don't like your jerkoff screen name, anything else?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by rick modena View Post
                        i own you for some mod favors from the other board brad, do i need to ban someone in this thread, specifically mustangqueer289?

Say the word my friend!?!?!?
                        lol

Comment

I don't like your racist attitude toward people of color, I don't like your jerkoff screen name, anything else?
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

You've gotta be a chick with that "it's ok me to reply to you, but if you comback with anything you're obviously angry and abusive" mentality.

This is DFWM dude...get over yourself.

Comment

You've gotta be a chick with that "it's ok me to reply to you, but if you comback with anything you're obviously angry and abusive" mentality.

This is DFWM dude...get over yourself.
                              Speaking about getting over yourself.. look at the mod with the big e-balls.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

lol...no, but thank you for the offer. i guess it's good to have friends in high places!

Comment

Working...
                                X