Decent Jeep XJ on Craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Jeep XJ on Craigslist

1993 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 lifted - $4000 (haltom city )

I have a nice Jeep Cherokee 4x4 for sale. 160k miles automatic. 5" lift. 4 brand new Goodyear duratracs on black steel wheels. New front and rear driveshafts. 4.56's front and rear. Dana 30 up front Chrysler 8.25 in the rear with Detroit truetrac. Chromoly axles in front by superior. Revolver shackles in the rear. 4 brand new Rancho rs9000 shocks. New complete fuel system -gas tank,sending unit, and filter. New power steering reservoir. New exhaust manifold. New neutral safety switch. New slip yoke eleminator kit on 231 transfer case. Heavy duty steering up front made of DOM and heim joints. New battery. Tags and inspection good. Aftermarket radio and spakers. 33" new spare on black steel wheel. Stinger bumper and winch are no longer on it. It has factory bumper up front now. Only picture I have right now I am out of town til Saturday but can show it this weekend if seriously interested. Any questions please call 682-351-7162 anytime. My name is Adam. Thanks for looking. Some trades+cash considered. Price is semi negotiable.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Our decents differ tremendously.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Our decents differ tremendously.
      From an offroading stand point, the price, and what's on it... it's a good deal.
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I know this sounds stupid. But there is no mention of an engine...........

Comment

Shit, i actually want that, and i think it's ugly as hell.
          sigpic

Comment

Not too bad for what it is
            I just picked up a MINT 2000 model XJ for 2500 in Vegas!

All stock too!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I know this sounds stupid. But there is no mention of an engine...........
              I'll be he just failed to mention the type of engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                Not too bad for what it is
                I just picked up a MINT 2000 model XJ for 2500 in Vegas!

All stock too!
                I considered trying to find another one but I'm not sure I really want to get back into the uni-body frames.

Comment

Looks pretty tough to me, i was looking at that. I'm kind of wanting to find a lifted 4runner for a daily driver...

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    I considered trying to find another one but I'm not sure I really want to get back into the uni-body frames.
                    After selling my 96 that was done up a little, I really missed it, the moving to Utah where I can go off roading anywhere. I HAD to get me another one.

Comment

After selling my 96 that was done up a little, I really missed it, the moving to Utah where I can go off roading anywhere. I HAD to get me another one.
                      I can only imagine the countless number of trails out there.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        I can only imagine the countless number of trails out there.
                        Its an off road dream out here, theres THOUSANDS of square miles of trails that are marked and maintained by the state to go on, and tons of unmarked trails that people have made. We usually take out the ranger to go riding but now I have the jeep, it will be the new trail rig.

Comment

Its an off road dream out here, theres THOUSANDS of square miles of trails that are marked and maintained by the state to go on, and tons of unmarked trails that people have made. We usually take out the ranger to go riding but now I have the jeep, it will be the new trail rig.
                          I started looking up info on a possible Moab trip later this year. Found a place that rents out jeeps with small lifts to trail use.

Comment

Im like 5 hours from Moab too, once the jeep is done up a little Ill venture out there.

Comment

Too bad it is a Jeep.

Comment

Working...
                              X