No announcement yet.

Legoland for kiddo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, added to my list of to does with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
      Tickets are $16.15 per adult and $12.75 per child if you purchase online.

Kiddos under 3 years are free so got my boy in at no cost.

Not cheap but something to do to beat the heat. We could have stayed longer but my kid hit his max and needed a nap. They rotate the 4D movies and I wanted to see another movie but the little feller ran out of gas.
      What kind of movies do they show?

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
        What kind of movies do they show?
        The one I saw was a long lego cartoon. It was entertaining to me and the kiddo. It was 4D with fans acting like wind blowing, very light water spray for rain, etc. They had two other movies that I saw playing. Was cool watching all the kids trying to grab at the 3d effects.
        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

My 18 month old enjoyed the experience.

The only thing irritating was some of the parents. There is a place for you to build a building and then try and see if it can withstand an earthquake. We get to it, and there is a building already built. No one is around, so we start to break it down to make our own. 5-10 minutes later, some guy walks up with his kid and asks us to give him a huge chunk we were taking apart. We didn't understand why. He said it was his sons and his son is upset now and wants to use that piece now.

I just gave it to the guy, but my wife was pissed. WTF, you leave for a good 5-10 minutes and come back expecting it to still be there? and then have the audacity to ask for the parts. Some parents are retarded.

Comment

Working...
          X