Legoland for kiddo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legoland for kiddo

Thinking of taking my 2.5 year old to Legoland and wanted to get opinions?

Is it a madhouse there?

worth it?
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

I haven't been, we thought about it but when we looked online I think it was about $30 per person or something like that. Everytime I have been to the mall there is at least an hour wait to get in according to the door girl.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Going to Legoland was my dream as a little kid, unfortunately my parents didn't love me enough to take me. Now I'm scarred for life.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        Going to Legoland was my dream as a little kid, unfortunately my parents didn't love me enough to take me. Now I'm scarred for life.
        My parents went to Disneyland when I was a kid and left my sister and I at home with a babysitter. They didn't even bring me back a T Shirt. Fuckers!!!
        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
          My parents went to Disneyland when I was a kid and left my sister and I at home with a babysitter. They didn't even bring me back a T Shirt. Fuckers!!!
          Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          .....bro....

Comment

I just bought tickets for Saturday at 1pm. I will be taking my kids.
            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Somebody sounds bitter.

Comment

I'll be there building a stick to whip my nephews with.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  I'll be there building a stick to whip my nephews with.
                  While you're there go ahead and build yourself a tall glass of chinga tu madre
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    While you're there go ahead and build yourself a tall glass of chinga tu madre
                    they don't have enough legos for that.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      they don't have enough legos for that.
                      Youre a funny guy
                      .....bro....

Comment

The one in Cali? We took our boys a few years ago, but they were older (maybe 11 & 9?). They loved it! It had some decent rides and a lot of cool things they had built with legos. We didn't have a problem with rides or it being overly crowded, that I remember, especially compared to Disney or some where.

Have a blast!

They make you go at certain times, now??
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

more info please....where is said legoland??? My son would be in heaven! We must take him, I can not scar him for life!!

Comment

Leah and Centex chick there is a new one in the Grapevine Mills mall, I assume that was the one he was talking about.
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

When I was about 11 I went to the Legoland in Denmark!! It was possibly the coolest thing ever...and I am just a girl....

Comment

Working...
                              X