Fed. Gov‘t SWAT Team Busts Down Man’s Door Over Estranged Wife’s Student Loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    It's a type of loyalty and camaraderie I could never expect such a spineless person to understand. So anyway back to your remedial existence.
    Blind loyalty is not a just cause. If you're an associate of a thief and you defend his behavior, do you have the right to get angry if you get robbed?

Comment

The husband tells his story

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
        I have to admit the guy is pretty funny telling the story.

But ............it's total bullshit. It's hard to laugh at him, but I'm just so unsurpised now. They toss around no knock warrants like children opening up up presents xmas morning.

cops are either :
        scared to death of everyone
        lazy as fuck and must constitute their jobs
        or judges are lazy and will sign anything.

It's a complete disgrace to JUSTICE. Which is normally what they are supposed to be upholding.
        Isn't that their PRIMARY job ?

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
          I have to admit the guy is pretty funny telling the story.

But ............it's total bullshit. It's hard to laugh at him, but I'm just so unsurpised now. They toss around no knock warrants like children opening up up presents xmas morning.

cops are either :
          scared to death of everyone
          lazy as fuck and must constitute their jobs
          or judges are lazy and will sign anything.

It's a complete disgrace to JUSTICE. Which is normally what they are supposed to be upholding.
          Isn't that their PRIMARY job ?
          For the life of me, I can't fathom WHY the DOE needs a god damn swat team.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
            For the life of me, I can't fathom WHY the DOE needs a god damn swat team.
            dude didn't you know ? ppl that commit white collar fraud are the most dangerous of them all!

That's why they don't give a shit about all the other people commiting white collar crime
            the cops say they aren't hurting anyone!

violent, armed and dangerous with faceless monetary fraud; that shit goes hand in hand ,duh!

Comment

Working...
            X