Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fail

Comment

I'm confused were they active duty or contractors? If they are on leave they bring their weapons back with them? I just saw the story on the news and it was not explained well at all other than they had to pay out of pocket. Delta has now changed the policy to 4 bags for the military after all the negative attention.

Comment

I do not believe military ENLISTED gets paid well. Especially E-5s and below that probably live in the barracks. And I know in the Marine Corps we end up buying a lot of our own shit out of pockets that should be supplied for us.

Theres a good chance they will not get that 200 back because disbursing is a bunch of faggots that like to screw over their own and will probably reject multiple travel claims because they werent planning on that 200. If they get it, it will be after much heartache and trouble and will probably be months down the road, in my experience.

This wasnt a personal trip or vacation. They got back from a combat zone. Calling it "excessive entitlement" is really pushing it IMO. If they were flying to Hawaii for a week for vacation and had to pay for bags and were bitchin, then I could see where the "excessive enititlement" argument would hold water.

Not all Military travel with gov cards, especially not for mass unit deployments

Not all of us have access to conex boxes on the way home either

You are NOT AUTHORIZED to mail home serialized CIF gear (flacks, kevlars, SAPIs etc) if you do you are risking trouble. And depending on your MOS this stuff alone could easily take up 4 loaded to the brim bags

and LOL at about %75 of what Ruffrider said. That is all

Comment

Working...
        X