Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Societal problem, demographic issue or bad parenting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Societal problem, demographic issue or bad parenting?

Try not to make this racist as it is an observation.

We're at Children's Medical in Plano since my son got his hand slammed in the door by my nephew and our doc told us to come get xrays.

So we're sitting in the waiting room and 2 little black kids are playing 'stealing cars'. They had hot wheels and were communicating like they had an organization, saying 'don't grab that one, the red one get more cash' and so on.

We get called into the patient room and several minutes later these kids start running through the diagnostic rooms, chasing each other, etc. The staff was overly apologetic and had to ask the mother to contain her kids, which she bitched about.

Run to the pisser and one of them is walking out. Toilet seat is covered with piss, as is the wall and the floor and the trash can and the handle. No flush. He runs out hollering and is running through the patient care area.

Obviously this starts with the parenting (or lack of it) but her offense at being told to watch her kids speaks volumes about an attitude that transcends situation. Is this a racial thing? Is it a society driven thing that is the result of an entitled society?

Stupid motherfuckers breed stupid motherfuckers. Just sayin'

And no, my use of stupid motherfucker is not a euphemism for ninja

Comment

I don't necessarily see it just as a black thing. I've seen it equally bad amongst all races.

Comment

It's a combination of all of the above. Their society/environment says that it's "cool" to steal cars, and run a muck. Their parents agree or don't care to teach them otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          I don't necessarily see it just as a black thing. I've seen it equally bad amongst all races.
          Yea I see Indian kids playing a similar game all the time. But I think they call it do good in school and steal american jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Stupid motherfuckers breed stupid motherfuckers. Just sayin'

And no, my use of stupid motherfucker is not a euphemism for ninja
            Agreed!
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pro88lx View Post
              yea i see indian kids playing a similar game all the time. But i think they call it do good in school and steal american jobs.
              lmao
              92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                Yea I see Indian kids playing a similar game all the time. But I think they call it do good in school and steal american jobs.
                Gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  and this, my friends, is a WRAP.

Comment

Think of dogs. Poodles are companions , Dobermans are for protection , pit bulls were breed for aggression and having owned a few of them, with proper strict training they can be good dogs .
                    We are all dogs , there are always exceptions to the rule but overall we are still dogs just different breeds .
                    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                      Think of dogs. Poodles are companions , Dobermans are for protection , pit bulls were breed for aggression and having owned a few of them, with proper strict training they can be good dogs .
                      We are all dogs , there are always exceptions to the rule but overall we are still dogs just different breeds .
                      Which ones were bred to be strong and able to work all day, but not to think?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Sounds like my boxer . If he wasn't so lazy from my piss poor upbringing.
                        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Spend a little time in Alabama, Missisippi, West VA...hell, even once you get out into the sticks around here. You will experience the same shit, but the skin color different.
                          Trash is trash, no matter where you go.

Comment

I notice that black kids seemed to like to act like they are fighting a lot. I see kids everyday downtown with there fists up acting like they are about to box each other. I didnt grow up with that happening.

Comment

wait a minute...pics or it didn't happen. Black people in Plano?! I call bullshit!

Comment

Working...
                              X