Everyday Submariner's life style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
    Yeah man. I had good evals and studied my ass off. Other than first I made everything first time up and early, but it took me 3 tests to finally make 1st. I'm pretty stoked, I start getting paid for it on the 16th of this month. The only downfall that I see to being a MT would be the after navy job market. Not too much out there for a missile technician outside of KB or Bangor.
    You're telling me!! I work on an Army weapon system now. It has ZERO relation with what I did. Plus these guys treat the equipment like shit and break it in no time. At least it gives me work. I'm still trying to get the ranking system down and the COC.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

It's the army, did you expect much more?? And it's turd chaser not cleaner thank you very much, lol.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Some times I would rather talk to a brick wall than some of these dudes. I'd get the same response and have just as intelligent as a conversation. For the most part (sorry to the hoorah army guys here).
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Bloop Bloop Bloop!
          sigpic

Comment

lmfao

Comment

119. Pay for the 4th bag

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                119. Pay for the 4th bag
                Don't get that one.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL... Many of those are accurate for "Airdales" as well... Go NAVY!

Comment

So not all of 'em are that bad?

Comment

Working...
                    X