Breaking news 30 bodies found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
    You must not follow he news very closely.
    Did I miss the news stories about Mexican cartels killing dozens of children and burying their dismembered bodies hundreds of miles inside the us border?

Comment

Comment

lol... it was a hoax.

Comment

So it was bullshit and any reasonable person would say it is bullshit. Will the sherriff be punished? Will this "psychic" be punished? Will the judge who gave the sherriff a warrant and violated these peoples' civil rights be punished? The answer is nope.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            So it was bullshit and any reasonable person would say it is bullshit. Will the sherriff be punished? Will this "psychic" be punished? Will the judge who gave the sherriff a warrant and violated these peoples' civil rights be punished? The answer is nope.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              I dont want to say the cartel isnt that dumb....but honestly, I dont think that is something they would do. The very last thing they want/need is the US to be involved in shutting them down in Mexico. Look at what happened when the US agent got killed in Mexico...the cartel killed the two guys that were responsible and left them out so everyone could know that the people responsible were dead. They dont want the US anywhere near them.
              x2....
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
              X