Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news 30 bodies found

Liberty county

FBI has been called in to look at a mass grave with up to 30 bodies by Houston

what the...

AUTHORITIES in Texas said today as many as 30 bodies, possibly those of children, were found buried in a mass grave at the intersection of two county roads in the south-east part of the state.

According to the Liberty County Sheriff's Office, between 25 and 30 bodies were dug up between the towns of Hardin and Daisetta, KPRC-TV in Houston said.

The bodies were those of dead children, according KPRC-TV.

Another local station, KHOU-TV, reported the bodies were those of "dismembered children", citing an unnamed source.

The FBI was called to the scene to investigate, both reports said.
    The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

Cartels?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Oh man..

Comment

Yeah this just went national in seconds...
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn! WTF

Comment

Damn, RIP

Comment

Well, since we're packing up over here, might as well put the military to use like it was designed for and get some control over this border and immediate threat to the American people.

Comment

they are just kids in Houston, doesn't sound like a big loss

I kid, it's horrible, and probably some illegals involved in some sort of illegal trafficing gone wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

I kid, it's horrible, and probably some illegals involved in some sort of illegal trafficing gone wrong

wow. one of the worst things ever posted on the board??

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
                    not even close

Comment

White text pwns you?

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

GOOD one. fucking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          White text pwns you?

Stevo
                          white text was added after. still bad. but ya okay joking. not that funny.

Comment

Respectfully, I don't find this a joking matter. Yes, I see the ninja text.

Comment

white text was added after. still bad. but ya okay joking. not that funny.
                              no it wasn't, it was there the whole time. I wrote the post with white text on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                              X