Sean88gt Going Away Party 7/9 Back 9 in Addison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean88gt Going Away Party 7/9 Back 9 in Addison

Well, Sean is finally leaving us for the great state of Colorado. And that means we're going to need to have a party to celebrate the fact that we won't have to put up with his shit any more!

So, July 9th at the Back 9 in Addison(formerly Pappas Pizza since anyone that's been here more than 10 minutes should know where that is at)around 7 o'clock until whenever.

Every one is invited, save the drama for yo mamma. Or bring it, too, I guess, it always makes for entertaining after party stories.

Sean has told me he is accepting cash donations to help with the move, and if you're like me and want to get rid of him as soon as possible, I'd recommend opening those wallets wide instead of pouring free drinks down his throat all night. In fact, do we have a UHaul hook up on here? This isn't the time to be stingy, fellas..

Can a white man get a sticky?
    Last edited by Leah; 06-08-2011, 10:14 PM.

I have Rangers tickets that night, but I'll try to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      I have Rangers tickets that night, but I'll try to make it.
      I'll give you half price for those tickets and save you the trouble of catching both.

Good luck Sean. I am assuming you won't have any trouble posting here from Colorado...they do have electricity, right?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Good luck Sean. I am assuming you won't have any trouble posting here from Colorado...they do have electricity, right?

Why you traitorous son of a bitch...

Comment

I'll give you half price for those tickets and save you the trouble of catching both.

he's going "off the grid" i'll be there!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'll maintain a presence which could be hampered by school.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

"You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave!"

Comment

Stuck
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I'm sure leah and I will be there.

Comment

I already had plans that weekend, but if they fall out I will be there.
                    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                      I already had plans that weekend, but if they fall out I will be there.

I did as well, but I changed them. So what you're saying is, Sean just isn't that important to you? That's mean, man.

Comment

Real men do not allow school to hamper with their DFWM addiction

Comment

I've only met that mutant once and I can't stand Chili, so I might be out on this one.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            I've only met that mutant once and I can't stand Chili, so I might be out on this one.
                            But I left an impression that only reconstructive surgery could fix.

Comment

But I left an impression that only reconstructive surgery could fix.
                              ...on Paul's anus.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X