Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid like $3.80gal for 93 oct last night, made my day

Comment

Yesterday we were driving to Southlake and in Keller QT was $3.47, less than 4 miles up the road was a Shell and it was $3.69!

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
        diesel hasn't budged here in south arkansas.

For a few days regular was 3.89 and diesel was 3.94. Now diesel is still 3.94 and regular is 3.59
        I think diesel is 3.69 around here.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

121 and Glade intersection, yesterday.

7-11 $3.47

Across the street.

Halls $3.71

Comment

3.41 in Denton this am

crude is sliding again , should go down further --hope

Comment

I just don't get the constant up and down ... maybe a few pennies.. but 14 cents up then down then back up?
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

It is to confuse you. Up a bit, down a bit, then up a bunch and down a bit, then up more and down a little. By July it will be $4.29 and you will all think its not so bad.
                I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                  I will see what it is on way home. It was nice to have my first fillup under $100 dollars in a very long time. The truck was bone dry to. Showed 5 miles left.
                  Where do you fill up for more than $99? Or do you have to do multiple transactions?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                    Where do you fill up for more than $99? Or do you have to do multiple transactions?
                    From what I understand the $ limit is only on debit cards. I could be wrong though.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      From what I understand the $ limit is only on debit cards. I could be wrong though.
                      The sign I read the other day was for credit.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I fill up my box truck with diesel, using my credit card and the most I can get at once is $99. Always get annoyed with that.

Comment

I get $.10 off every gallon of gas at Valero this month because they tell me I'm such a bad ass customer. That's what happens when you pay off your credit card and stop using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            Multiples. Most of the time I just let it stop at $100 but it is not completely full. However this time it clicked off at $92. I was happy. 5 months ago it was 60 a fill up.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Over by where I work gas was 3.42 this morning at Racetrack off Marsh and beltline.
                              That's right next to my house. Where do you work?
                              2012 GT500

Comment

$3.31 here in south carolina today... looks like i may have a lil extra money to spend on vacation
                                first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                                X