Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
    deferred adjudication

Cost a little more than the ticket in most counties, but worth every penny. I get at least one a year.
    You get a ticket once a year in Virginia?

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      Yeah, submarine force.
      Thanks for your service. My stepson is there in Norfolk serving on a destroyer.

I would go before the judge and request deferred adjudication. Fort Worth actually has (or used to have) a similar requirement to appear first before a municipal judge, although it was essentially a rubber stamp approval process.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Thanks for your service. My stepson is there in Norfolk serving on a destroyer.

I would go before the judge and request deferred adjudication. Fort Worth actually has (or used to have) a similar requirement to appear first before a municipal judge, although it was essentially a rubber stamp approval process.
        Cool that your step son is here. How long has he been in? I'm planning on doing that as far as going before the judge. What ship is your step son on?
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Cool that your step son is here. How long has he been in? I'm planning on doing that as far as going before the judge. What ship is your step son on?
          Since 2008, and he's on the Nitze.

Comment

Cool, tell him it gets better with time, lol. I remember up to about 3 years I freakin' hated it in. But now it's a ton better, I've been in a little over 6. And tell him to study for his freakin' exams, lol. It's money in his pocket. Do you know what rate he is??
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Cool, tell him it gets better with time, lol. I remember up to about 3 years I freakin' hated it in. But now it's a ton better, I've been in a little over 6. And tell him to study for his freakin' exams, lol. It's money in his pocket. Do you know what rate he is??
              GM (E-5)

He was about ready to get out like you said after 3 years, but he just signed up for another year. With the U.S. economy currently being what it is, I'd probably stay in myself if I were already in the service.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                GM (E-5)

He was about ready to get out like you said after 3 years, but he just signed up for another year. With the U.S. economy currently being what it is, I'd probably stay in myself if I were already in the service.
                Cool, one of the guys that I work with probably knows him. E-5 in three, that's right where I was, I just put on E-6 in a hair under 6. Sounds like he's on the right track.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Does VA not have Def driving?! Last I checked, in DFW area, you goto court clerk request DD and then you have like 15-30 days to complete. Then after passing , your on like a 60-90 day probation period where you cant get a ticket. if you do, then that ticket and the old one go on your record! Man, if they dont allow DD, VA sucks!

Comment

^^^ I should know more, but once they press hard, three copies, I move on and dont follow up in court. I guess I write good ones cause I ahvent been in traffic court in over 2 years Or, I just dont write a bunch load. One of the two.

Comment

I will be in Chesapeake in a few weeks. Then down to Kill Devil Hills at the beach house for a week. My buddy owns Chilled Ponds.

Comment

Texas is somewhat lax compared to the east/northeast with their drivers license point systems. From a strictly legal standpoint, you can technically ask for deferred adjudication on a capital murder charge. But, that doesn't mean you'll get it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          I will be in Chesapeake in a few weeks. Then down to Kill Devil Hills at the beach house for a week. My buddy owns Chilled Ponds.
                          We rented a house down in Kitty Hawk a couple of years ago. Sick ass house and got it for a pretty decent price. If you are bored feel free to swing by and have a brewski. I'm not too far from Chesapeake.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Texas is somewhat lax compared to the east/northeast with their drivers license point systems. From a strictly legal standpoint, you can technically ask for deferred adjudication on a capital murder charge. But, that doesn't mean you'll get it.
                            True, I'm not sure what it would be in Texas but I have a Texas license and Texas insurance and the vehicle is registered in Texas. So I guess the question is will the insurance company find out if I just pay the fine? (which would be admitting guilt)
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Well, are you still a legal resident of TX? I got a ticket in GA when I lived there and it never showed on my record due to the states not communicating or something. I even showed up to court in my uniform and they didn't dismiss it.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

those radar guns come with a very large booklet on how to properly handle and calibrate the product. unfortunately most of the officers fail to read the booklet or keep their radar gun calibrated correctly. it is possible that the reading may not have been accurate due to a variety of circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                                X