Need a can of freeze 12 put in my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a can of freeze 12 put in my car

Is there anyone around the Sachse/Wylie area who can put a can in for me? I have one can, but no way to put it in.

Thanks
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
    Is there anyone around the Sachse/Wylie area who can put a can in for me? I have one can, but no way to put it in.

Thanks
    This quote, taken completely out of context and away from the thread title, made me giggle like a school girl.

Comment

Hey !! Back er down a notch !!
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Spit or swallow. ?

Comment

Does Freeze12 work with R134? The system in our van (06 Caravan) is lousy in traffic. Its great on the highway. I have been told that is normal, but idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            Does Freeze12 work with R134? The system in our van (06 Caravan) is lousy in traffic. Its great on the highway. I have been told that is normal, but idk.
            no

Comment

Freeze 12 doesn't even really work with r12. That is why no manufacturers that I am aware of will warranty any type of AC part if it is tested and found to have Freeze12 in it.

Comment

Used to work at the Wylie AutoZone, we would have people come in every now and then lookin for freeze12. It's near impossible to get, so no-one carries anything to do with it other than the R134 conversion kit. Pretty much everyone who was looking for freeze12 stuff ended up comin back a few days later for the R134 kit. If you do find it it's usually expensive, and you will have an even harder time finding it the next time. Might as well convert imo.
                .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                  Used to work at the Wylie AutoZone, we would have people come in every now and then lookin for freeze12. It's near impossible to get, so no-one carries anything to do with it other than the R134 conversion kit. Pretty much everyone who was looking for freeze12 stuff ended up comin back a few days later for the R134 kit. If you do find it it's usually expensive, and you will have an even harder time finding it the next time. Might as well convert imo.
                  Yea, I'm aware. A year or so back, at the Napa in Wylie, they had probably 10 cans of freeze 12 for around 10 a can. I should have bought them all, but cause like ya'll said, it's hard to find now.

I found someone to put my last can in last night, but I will be switching to 134a pretty soon. I gots to have my AC.

Does 134a cool as good as the freeze 12 I've been running ?
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

When I rebuilt the A/C on my Grand National several years ago I used Freeze12 and it works like a champ. I anticipated it getting harder to find so I bought an extra 6 cans which at the time were 6 dollars a can. The AC supply house has since closed (Bill Beasley off Good Latimer in downtown). Wonder what I could sell em for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X