Swimming around Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimming around Dallas

The kids are bugging me about going swimming and were currently using out pool for skateboarding and misc. activities. Where is the least ghetto place to take a dip? In or not too far from Dallas
    .....bro....

Great wolf lodge?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Great wolf lodge?
      I was thinking about it but nah...not this time
      .....bro....

Comment

Doesn't the city have water parks?
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Doesn't the city have water parks?
          Idk. I've never been to one. Is there one you might recommend?
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            Idk. I've never been to one. Is there one you might recommend?
            I believe these are all free. They're spray parks. Kids can run around.

• Campbell Green, 6600 Parkhill Drive. Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Tuesdays and Fridays 2 to 8 p.m.

• Danieldale, 300 W. Wheatland Road. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays through Sundays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Mondays and Thursdays 2 to 8 p.m.

• Ferguson, 1919 Gross Road. Daily 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

• Lake Highlands North, 9940 White Rock Trail. Daily 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

• Mildred Dunn, 3322 Reed Lane. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays through Sundays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Mondays and Thursdays 2 to 8 p.m.

• Pemberton Hill, 6424 Elam Road. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays through Sundays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Mondays and Thursdays 2 to 8 p.m.

• Ridgewood, 6818 Fisher Road. When the weather becomes just too hot in the summer (and it will), take your kids to a different kind of playground. The free Spray Park at the Ridgewood-Belcher Recreation Center is a fun place for all ages to cool off. Water shoots up out of the ground and streams from poles and spouts. The water is no deeper than a puddle on the ground, so it is safe for little ones who don’t yet swim.** Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Tuesdays and Fridays 2 to 8 p.m.

• Umphress, 7616 Umphress Road. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays through Sundays
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Well, looks like you're good for something. I'm gonna look into those now.
              .....bro....

Comment

There are several over by us, but we're in the HEB area. Quick google turned this up:

Bunch of them:
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Well, looks like you're good for something. I'm gonna look into those now.
                  Hey, fuck you!!!

Theres hawaiin falls :
                  4550 N Garland Ave, Garland, Texas

Comment

Those all look pretty good. I did find some on google but wanted to see if yous guys have ever been to any of these places
                    .....bro....

Comment

Those all look pretty good. I did find some on google but wanted to see if yous guys have ever been to any of these places
                      I've never been to any in the Dallas area. Hell I haven't been to the two water parks that were built here in Irving. I haven't been to hurricane harbor since it was wet n wild.

Comment

I think this place is in Highland Park...

Seriuosly though, your not really going to find a completely ghetto free public pool. In fact, I believe most cities are keeping some of their public pools closed because of budget cuts. Hawaiian Falls was fun. I live in Irving, this place down the road from me and opened last year, http://www.ci.irving.tx.us/Parks-and...ics-center.asp, it's cheap but might be too ghetto for you.

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

I went to that wave park out in garland a while back and it was closed cause the water was too dirty, the life guards couldnt see the bottom. From the outside it looked like the BP oil spill. Mofo looked like a solid rainbow. I'm prepared for some ghetto, I don't want to have to have the homies on stand by
                          .....bro....

Comment

Ya should see the new ghetto looking water park off shady grove west of story. Fuk it take a trip sliterbong or something in new braunsfel.

Comment

Me and Adrian got season pass's for all four of us to Hawaiian Falls off George Bush in Plano I think, Not sure the city. But it was $360 for all 4 of us with a cooler pass for the whole season & we get in 30 mins before general public when it opens so we can get a cabana and get the first pick. I think you wont beat that anywhere here in Dallas area, Fun for the kids all summer right at $65 for each kid. Thats cheap entertainment
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                              X