No announcement yet.

Ford Edge or Nissan Murano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say the Edge is the way to go. Just on looks alone.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

We were at my wifes freinds home and she was blocking the GT, she handed me the keys to get some ice, that thing was nice. Has plenty of room for four and if you fold tha back seats you get alot of room for carryng shit, but that was my only complaint was the trunk area with the seats up, enough for shopping for grocerys, mall shopping though.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Come on, this isn't a Nissan board last I checked. If You want a Nissan go ask about it on their cool site. Edge, Edge, Edge. We have two at our house, a Limited and a Sport. Both are really nice units and neither came from a company owned by the French!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          We were at my wifes freinds home ....
          This sounds like the beginning of a good Penthouse Letter.

Pics and full blow job report
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Edge hands down!

Comment

Really like the Edge, what kind of mpg do they get?

Comment

I looked at both. I like the Edge over the Murrano but ended up going with the new Sorrento.

Comment

Edge
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

the new edges are fucking PIMP. Hell, one of my neighbors has the new explorer, and that thing is nice too! Ford has stepped up to the plate with their new cars.

Comment

go with a Kia, they actually have a really nice one out there just cant think of the name of it right now

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

It's not going to be as roomy and convenient for kids as a minivan, it isn't going to handle like a car, and it can't go off-road like a truck. I you just can't stand a minivan, why not buy a wagon? The Europeans have a couple of nice ones...

Comment

Edge by far. I wouldn't even consider a Murano or even the Lincoln equivalent of the Edge. Lincolns seem to be where they test new tech and it's usually not that great or reliable.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Edge is a great vehicle. Plenty of power and very comfortable. Only downside is what was mentioned earlier in that there isn't much luggage room with the seats up.

Check out the Flex and drive it a little bit and see what you think, you'll be happy you did.
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I have a 2011 white Edge Limited. Love the car. Easy to get in and out of, has all the bells and whistles one would want, 19-20 mpg around town (no freeway driving...just grandpa type driving). Minimal blind spots. Love the map feature, back up camera. Has a lot of room in rear, especially if you fold down the rear seats. Plenty of power when you need it. Good turning radius.

Got a good deal from Grapevine Ford.
                              Mustangs previously owned:
                              1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                              1992 LX AOD
                              1993 LX Drag Car
                              1995 GTS
                              1997 Cobra
                              2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                              Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                              2016 Honda Accord Touring
                              2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

My wife has a 2011 Edge and she loves this car, so does my 3 yr old. It has PLENTY of power and it scoots for a cross over. She likes the ambient light change ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X