How the board is these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the board is these days

Why is it that people cannot stick to a topic that someone posts on the boards?

Why is it someone always has to talk shit?

Why is it people will chime in even if they don't know what they are talking about?

I remember back in 2000-2008 was great, now it just sucks.

No matter what thread I click on someone is bitching someone out, or someone doesn't read the OP's thread correctly.

Guess what I will get from this thread? A bunch of bullshit. Here we go.

Get some free posts folks.

LOL, what board have you been posting on all these years?!

Comment

Comment

Yea, i'm definitely spending less time on the board then in the past. Sometimes you'll get good responses, but you have to filter out the BS.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          LOL, what board have you been posting on all these years?!
          Eric, you should agree with me on it but I don't care if you don't.

Shit was different back then and you know it.

I know this is old news, but I'm just venting.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
            Eric, you should agree with me on it but I don't care if you don't.

Shit was different back then and you know it.

I know this is old news, but I'm just venting.
            You are very correct Ozzeran. It was much different back in the day. I think everyone is spending less time here these days, myself included. If it's getting to you, then it's definetely time to disconnect abit.

Comment

True Story.

Not saying I liked the old heavy moderated board. But it never fails that someone says something smart assed instead of helping.

Im guilty of teasing certain members but if I can offer help I will.

Comment

Eh, it's whatever. Everything changes as we go. I've seen the many faces of this board and just roll with it. Breaks are healthy when it gets to you.

Comment

I agree as well...there's a certain group too that seems to be just a little to into this board and each other.

Shit has also been getting too personal too fast. People posting personal stuff and all that non sense.

Edit: but I still love DFWM

Comment

I've been reading since 2001 or so, member since 2003. I don't remember it being much different. It's always been nothing but smartasses and assholes. Sure, there has been a changing of the guard, but it's still smartasses and assholes.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I just hate how everyday it seems like a new 10 page drama thread springs up, with the same 7-8 assholes perpetuating their existence every time. Is that really all that this board has devolved into? An outlet for burnt out middle aged dudes to get their fill of drama?
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        I just hate how everyday it seems like a new 10 page drama thread springs up, with the same 7-8 assholes perpetuating their existence every time. Is that really all that this board has devolved into? An outlet for burnt out middle aged dudes to get their fill of drama?
                        Houston, The nail has been hit on the head, I repeat, the nail has been hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                          Houston, The nail has been hit on the head, I repeat, the nail has been hit!
                          haha.

Comment

It's always the same people posting the smartass remarks, I just ignore them. Don't let the internet bullshit bother me.

Comment

I've noticed a lot of the same old arguments here the past couple of years including reminissing the good old days.

Comment

Working...
                              X