No announcement yet.

How the board is these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I follow the board & keep up with it, But im so damn busy working or fixing my equipment I dont have time to post. I think the board is getting older in our days & just discovering life that there is more to life then DFWStangs drama & racing. I have learned alot on this board & one thing is its stupid to let shit on this board rent space in your mind.

But I do care for the members here & have made some really awsome friends & even more I am discovering that alot of these friends here have supported me & this board has helped me become the man I am today.
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Stfu
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Sure it's the same bitchy old guys bitching about the same old shit. But the young guys are a bunch of whining bitches too, just look at this thread.

A lot of people do take the board way too seriously. I just come here to put my finger on the pulse of what's going on with people in the metroplex like me. It's scary how many of us had hot rods in our teens and 20s and now have homes and families in our 30s and 40s - and it all unfolded here.

None of us 'old guys' give a fuck if you 'young guys' get it or like it, but our bitching about the same old shit in the same old threads doesn't seem to keep you away.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Why do the old people always think the young people are taking it serious and not just messing around like everyone else does or has in the past?
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            You white people are just crazy!

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

That shit was hilarious ^^^^^
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I too feel it gets a bit tiresome when drama pours over into almost every single thread. However, it is what it is. When you start to feel this way, perhaps it's time to gone a short sabbatical from the site. I think that part of the contributing factor is this forum is less moderated than the other site. The mods resurrecting member deleted threads seems to be becoming the norm. That's just going to incite more drama.

Yet, the caveat has always been the same on both sites. If you don't have thick skin, then this is not the place for you.

Comment

i remember the old site was probably a bit more helpful than this one but the shit talking has always been going on, i never really posted much and dont intend on doing so here either(except for in the girl trouble thread).... i would post questions if i needed help.... i dont talk much but its weird, i see people who posted in here agreeing with the OP were some who gave me shit for laughing my ass of in my 1st few posts..... and no i dont punctuate for shit nor capitalize when im supposed to either.... so if you want to talk shit about it feel free.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                    Holy shit I LOLed all over this place.

Comment

Fucking ozzeran always finding something to complain about.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                        Why is it that people cannot stick to a topic that someone posts on the boards?

Why is it someone always has to talk shit?

Why is it people will chime in even if they don't know what they are talking about?

I remember back in 2000-2008 was great, now it just sucks.

No matter what thread I click on someone is bitching someone out, or someone doesn't read the OP's thread correctly.

Guess what I will get from this thread? A bunch of bullshit. Here we go.

Get some free posts folks.
                        This board I expect it and get a lot of good laughs cause people here actually have my sense of humor. But I also know if I start a thread and need help, even with the sarcasm people will help and there are some smart and knowledgeable people on here.
                        Other boards I see what you're talking about all the time, this is by far my favorite forum and hit it a few times a day, if for nothing else a good laugh. I do skip the drama and gossip threads.
                        2 Chronicles 7:14
                        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Sure it's the same bitchy old guys bitching about the same old shit. But the young guys are a bunch of whining bitches too, just look at this thread.

A lot of people do take the board way too seriously. I just come here to put my finger on the pulse of what's going on with people in the metroplex like me. It's scary how many of us had hot rods in our teens and 20s and now have homes and families in our 30s and 40s - and it all unfolded here.

None of us 'old guys' give a fuck if you 'young guys' get it or like it, but our bitching about the same old shit in the same old threads doesn't seem to keep you away.
                          A+ post!
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Seems pretty close to the original board. Lots of crazy shit, but still plenty of real shit. Have made some good friends and given some good knowledge / expertise. Carry on everyone......
                            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Snake007 View Post
                              I think I know 3 board members total. That being said, I love this fucking place!! I've been perusing the board since around '03 or so, and I'll be damned if I haven't had some good laughs. There are probably 2 more boards that I visit, but I always spend the most time here. I agree that while the drama and bickering get on a lot of peoples nerves, a few, myself included, see past all of that shit. I'll say it again...I love this fucking place!!
                              ^^^this, pretty much, except that I don't love this place. It's moderately entertaining at times; every now and then someone delivers some decent tech advice.

If you're getting your feelings hurt or are otherwise upset about the way the board is, you need to just step away from the computer. Real life will fuck you up way more than anything that goes down on this forum and you're going to need to grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                                and ixpanic people too!

Comment

Working...
                                X