Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Point Student roughed up by Patti Labelle's BG's

Discuss

Seems like the video should make it cut and dry and the kid should be allowed to finish school before being deployed.
    G'Day Mate

Let him finish school
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Let him finish school
      Agreed. Fuck these celebrites who think they can do whatever the hell they want and on top of that who the hell is she anyway. I looked her up and still don't care cause she doesn't look like she has done anything anyway
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Wow that is some bullshit, I don't see how they see him as being at fault here? Just standing there minding his own business

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
          Wow that is some bullshit, I don't see how they see him as being at fault here? Just standing there minding his own business
          you do realize we're talking about HPD here, right? SOME of them are just crooked MF'ers. The good ones usually work for the county.

Comment

Looked to me like they started beating him while he was on the phone. $$$.

Comment

did she "ring his bell"?
              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Rang it good.

Comment

I just think it's funny some washed up pseudo-celeb makes her son drive her limo, and thinks anybody younger than 70 has a clue who she was.

Comment

You can take the thugs out of the hood, but you'll never take the hood out of the thugs....

I hope that old washed up bag ends up paying him millions!!
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      You can take the thugs out of the hood, but you'll never take the hood out of the thugs....

I hope that old washed up bag ends up paying him millions!!
                      I wonder if we would have even heard about this if he wasn't a west pointer? I'd hate to think that I might get jumped by body guards just for standing too close to some fat bitch's luggage.

Comment

G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                        X