Best/Cheapest place for auto paint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/Cheapest place for auto paint?

Anyone know a good place to get some paint mixed? Just looking for a decent deal on some base/clear, only a few pints if that. I know there a few online sellers I've heard are suppose to be pretty reasonable, but I'm not familiar with any.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Not necessarily the cheapest, but these guys are great. I've dealt with them for years...
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

walmart

Comment

Nason by DuPont or Omni by PPG are the only affordable paint lines. The automotive refinfishing materials are petro based, nothing is really cheap anymore, but these two brands are semi-affordable and reliable.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Heck oreillys sells paint, shit has gone out of sight like everything else.

Comment

Omni and Nason is good cheap paint. In fact, the Omni clear is pretty good shit

Comment

When it comes to body work/paint USUALLY you get what you pay for unless it's a sweet buddy hook up

Comment

Working...
              X