X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    no i've been looking at buying one too
    I got mine.

I ended up buying the smoker I was talking about in my OP. After looking further it was a good deal.

4 year old brinkman smoke n pit, cover and a wood box for 75 is not bad.

No rust at all.

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
      I always list my shit a bit higher than what I really want, that way when they low ball I still get what I wanted
      I take the opposite approach. I list items for the lowest I'll take (generally). Less bullshitters to field stupid questions from and less contact with idiots. I may get a few bucks less than the item may be worth sometimes but it's worth it not answering 24 emails and 16 texts asking if it's sold, if I can hold it, or lowballing me.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I got mine.

I ended up buying the smoker I was talking about in my OP. After looking further it was a good deal.

4 year old brinkman smoke n pit, cover and a wood box for 75 is not bad.

No rust at all.
        not bad at all.

I'm looking for a New Braunfels smoker, from what I can tell they look like some very well made setups. I move to Austin in a few months, so unless something perfect comes across Craigslist, I'll probably wait a bit.

sounds like you got a good buy tho!

Comment

not bad at all.

I'm looking for a New Braunfels smoker, from what I can tell they look like some very well made setups. I move to Austin in a few months, so unless something perfect comes across Craigslist, I'll probably wait a bit.

Yea, I thought I shot myself in the foot when I offered 50 and the post was gone for awhile.

It showed back up and I just went ahead and paid for it after I saw how much they are out the box and a new cover, and its condition.

The damn thing is heavy too. I would wait till I get to Austin. I imagine it is a pain in the ass in the moving process. Those New Braunfels look like they are a solid product.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            I take the opposite approach. I list items for the lowest I'll take (generally). Less bullshitters to field stupid questions from and less contact with idiots. I may get a few bucks less than the item may be worth sometimes but it's worth it not answering 24 emails and 16 texts asking if it's sold, if I can hold it, or lowballing me.
            I do this, and make sure I put 'price firm' several times in the ad. Less bullshit (usually).

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

not bad at all.

I have one that's 20 years old. Smokes like a champ
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

found this special on smokers thought i'd pass it on

Gander Mountain has Smoke Hollow 30" LP Gas Smoker on sale for $99.99 add Small filler and use $20 off code GM20 to make total $79.99 + cost of filler. Shipping is $20. Thanks RugerRedhawk & vancool

Comment

Working...
                X