Any Homebuilders on the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Homebuilders on the site

My wife and I are looking for a new home but we arent finding any exisiting houses that we like in the area we are looking. So we are thinking about building a house. We found a neighorhood that we like and the builder is Altura. So I was looking for any feedback on that particular builder as well as discuss with someone about the processes and procedures so that I have an idea on what I'll be going through. I'm also very open to using a different builder as well.

Thanks.
    "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
    East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Vertnut is a builder

Comment

I'm currently in the middle of building my house with David Weekley. So far they have been nothing short of fantastic. They are a very "green" builder. As in super engergy effiecent. Wont even plant trees that arent native to Texas since they may require more watering then is considered "green". TONS of options to customize the house. Basically a semi custom home.

Not bad price wise either I dont think. PM me if you have any questions.

brent
      www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

PM sent.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Be careful or the "cookie cutter" type home builders tha1 build a 100 houses in the same neighborhood that look identical. Some of those guys cut a lot of corners. Custom home builders like vertnut or my father in law are the way to go.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
          X