Stolen!!!! 90gt, bolo please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen!!!! 90gt, bolo please

Hey guys, you don't know me but I need your help. Friend of mine I sold my 90GT to was in a wreck on his motorcycle. He is in Parkland with brain injuries. Might not pull out, we are all praying for him.

Someone stole the keys to his 90GT and now it's missing. I was to get the stang moved to my house for storage until his family decided what to do with it. We have confirmed it wasn't a family member who may have took it so we know it's stolen.

I did my newbie intro sometime ago with pics and you guys ragged me on the center caps being missing from the snowflakes so you might remember the car. Not much else that sets this one apart from others. It is a 25th anniversary, 5-lug convo, dropped a couple inches. Cheap tach on the dash. Inspection is out, expired in March.

Please let me know if you see it or know something about it. Thanks

Michael 214-726-5273 or PM me.

Pics coming

Comment

I assume you have reported this stolen to the local PD right?

Comment

Yes. Just discovered it stolen this morning. His place is in Little Elm.

Comment

Pics
          Attached Files

Comment

Damn, I got more. I'll make em bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              I assume you have reported this stolen to the local PD right?
              You do know this is DFWM, right? We don't need no stinking badges.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

you want a bolo?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  you want a bolo?
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm scattered brained because of this. I meant "be on the lookout".

Comment

Originally posted by Runninfox View Post
                      Sorry guys, I'm scattered brained because of this. I meant "be on the lookout".
                      We know, we're just fuckin with you. I'm sure anyone who has read this has an eye out for your bud's car.

Good luck to him and his recovery.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

There's a lot of sarcasm to be expected, but with that you will truly see that folks are certainly keeping their eyes peeled for your friends vehicle.

Prayers headed your way for your friends speedy recovery
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Prayers sent and will keep am eye out for the car
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Plate number is HCG-953. Nothing back from the police yet. Last seen in Little Elm. Thanks for your prayers guys, all of it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              We know, we're just fuckin with you. I'm sure anyone who has read this has an eye out for your bud's car.

Good luck to him and his recovery.
                              It's cool, I've been a lurker for years on the other site now this one. I've been schooled.

Just hard to see him laying there and keeping my head straight. He's got a daughter that's 14, mines 15 so It's hitting close to home for me.

Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                              X