Tattoo Artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Artists

So, I'm looking to get into the field. I've been drawing my entire life, and many people tell me I got the goods... only issue is, I know of no one to talk to about it. I would like to get some info on kits to get, or if I should get a kit at all, learning to set the machines, etc. I almost got an apprenticeship in ft worth, but for what I was going to be making, it wasn't even worth my time and effort.

I've been looking at this kit on ebay, but felt I should atleast TRY to ask someone before I pull the trigger. I don't care too much about the inks and extras, as I wont ink anyone till I know for sure I'm ready... but I have no idea if the machines are worth it.

don't waste your money on that crap kit. you want to be taken seriously and with those pre made kits you won’t be. I’m rocking a eikon shader and a custom made liner. and have never been happier.

here this is a good set of machines. liner and shader. and a fair price.

get that and a good! power supply. and you’ll be set.

in fact go to http://unimaxsupply.com/ they have a shop in Arlington and I can't tell you any better place to go. those eikon set is good but when buying on line you can get fucked over. but you can get everything you need at unimax. expect to spend around 500+ for a set up that’s going to last you. if you want someone to go with you hit me up with a PM for phone numbers and I’ll take ya or meet you.

Comment

Working...
    X