Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father of the year?

LOLZ I think so.

AMERICAN FORK — No matter how cool a teenager’s mom and dad may be, few teens get through high school without their parents embarrassing them.

But an American Fork teen has had to put up with his dad embarrassing him the entire school year.

There’s not much worse for a high school student than having your dad wave at you as you get on the school bus every morning. Just ask Rain Price, who is thrilled the school year is finally over.

hat’s because his dad is there to bid him farewell every morning, but he’s taken the embarrassment factor to a new level — he’s always wearing a crazy costume.

“When he did it the first day I was in shock,” Rain said. “It’s my first day of sophomore year.”

The idea caught on for Dale Price and he wore a costume to wave at the bus all year long.

“No recycling of costumes, that’s the rule,” Dale said. “I managed to adhere to that and for better for worse, we have some interesting costumes.”

Or maybe embarrassing would be the better word.

“You don’t want to see your dad dressing up in a wedding dress, waving at you on the bus,” Rain said.

haha awesome
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

That kids fuckin' scarred for life, but I'm roflcopterin' over here!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        x2! That's shit pretty creepy though.

Comment

is that boosted 32v?

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            is that boosted 32v?
            Looks like a fat Luis.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Originally posted by aCid View Post
              x2! That's shit pretty creepy though.
              Aw come on. after the first few days of embarrassment, the celebrity factor kicks in and he's off to the races.

Not to mention the kid learns to grow a thick skin early on in High School instead of acting like a puss.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Aw come on. after the first few days of embarrassment, the celebrity factor kicks in and he's off to the races.

Not to mention the kid learns to grow a thick skin early on in High School instead of acting like a puss.
                You have a point... but still. That's taking it to the extreme, and it's only funny the first couple of times. Then, it gets fucking old.

Comment

Looks like carless Chris minus 60 lbs

Comment

The mermaid costume had me laughing pretty good.

Comment

Hahaha what an awesome dad.

Comment

Good way to make sure your kid dont have sex.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

What's worse? His Dad pulling this hilarious shit....Or riding the bus through your high school years??

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Originally posted by Beaterjuiced View Post
                            What's worse? His Dad pulling this hilarious shit....Or riding the bus through your high school years??
                            Maybe he wants to get his Letterman without working for it! Back when I was in high school, you were able to get your Letterman if you rode the bus for all 4 years of high school. Because it was Eco-Friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              Maybe he wants to get his Letterman without working for it! Back when I was in high school, you were able to get your Letterman if you rode the bus for all 4 years of high school. Because it was Eco-Friendly.
                              No shit? damn lol

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

Working...
                              X