Summer heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer heat

Just to get it out of the way: fuck this shit!

My reprieve is quickly approaching.

Yea, I agree.

I also want to note that today marks day 7 of no AC and supposedly the AC company that the warranty company brought it can't get it fixed till Monday, making it 10 days of no AC.

Comment

Fuck that. I've been outside since 11 working on a 4x4 I picked up for mountain duty and am pretty sure I dropped 10lbs of water weight.

Comment

i have a feeling that this summer is going to be brutal

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
          Yea, I agree.

I also want to note that today marks day 7 of no AC and supposedly the AC company that the warranty company brought it can't get it fixed till Monday, making it 10 days of no AC.
          Looks like a good weekend to get out of town.
          I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Is the sun not as hot in Colorado during the summer time?

Comment

Yea, I agree.

I'd be kicking someone's ass for real then when you "catch a case" as they say, you'll have some relief, everytime I've been in jail it was freezing in there!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Is the sun not as hot in Colorado during the summer time?
                Avg high for Denver in July is 88ish. The saving grace is no humidity. You can comfortably drive with windows down and at night the temp will drop to the 50's, sometimes upper 40's. Humidity traps heat which is why the temps here don't drop much at night. The sun can be intense at elevation but hop into the shade and it's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Avg high for Denver in July is 88ish. The saving grace is no humidity. You can comfortably drive with windows down and at night the temp will drop to the 50's, sometimes upper 40's. Humidity traps heat which is why the temps here don't drop much at night. The sun can be intense at elevation but hop into the shade and it's great.
                  I will be in Keystone mid July golfing. Thanks for the tips.
                  I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
                    I will be in Keystone mid July golfing. Thanks for the tips.
                    Shorts and a long sleeve shirt + hat = perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
                      Looks like a good weekend to get out of town.
                      Seriously! I have to work on my bike tonight, but I don't plan on being here much at all past that.

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      I'd be kicking someone's ass for real then when you "catch a case" as they say, you'll have some relief, everytime I've been in jail it was freezing in there!
                      It's pretty stupid about the home warranty company works, that is right there is a large delay.

Home owner calls warranty company, warranty calls the AC company they use, AC company comes to diagnose, AC company determines it's the compressor that needs replacing.

In a normal world, the AC company would go out and get the compressor the same day and install it.

In this warranty world bull shit, the AC company has to request the part through the warranty company. From there the warranty company ships it to the AC company.

In the mean time, i'm sitting here for additional days without AC.

Comment

Heat=$$$

Bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          Heat=$$$

Bring it.
                          Got you a Lemonade stand do ya?

Comment

For brutal comparison sake the high in Denver today is 75.

Comment

In the mean time, i'm sitting here for additional days without AC.
                              I would go buy / rent a window unit...

Comment

Working...
                              X