Phone etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    People that end a business phone call with "BYE BYE" drive me in-fucking-sane! What are we 12? Bye bye? Seriously? You telling your toddler goodbye or something?
    I use Buh Bye

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I use Buh Bye
      LFMAO!!! Do you really? I'm guessing you don't
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

When hanging up from buisiness calls I shout "Peace!" like I was a gangsta.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I go outside when she does this. She never follows.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            When hanging up from buisiness calls I shout "Peace!" like I was a gangsta.
            I just throw up the dueces. If they're cool-they have video conferencing.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by leah View Post
              i just throw up the dueces. If they're cool-they have video conferencing.
              lmao
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Texting is for men

Comment

I hate conferencing and I am so glad I don't use it. Half the time the meetings I am on the shit don't work or it takes 10 minutes longer to get everyone on camera before the meeting starts.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What gets on my nerves is when the person you are talking to on the phone starts having another conversation with someone else, while still expecting you to stay on the phone. Even talking to someone else for more than a couple seconds is pretty rude.

Comment

My boss does that shit to me all the time. My business is almost 100% dependent on the phone, and he knows this and still tries to ask me shit while I'm talking to someone. He gets pissed off if I don't answer him.

It really pisses me off.
                      68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                      63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                      i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Sort of on subject...

...I hate it when someone gets in your car, and then busts their phone out to have a conversation with someone. Especially when they try and turn down/off your music that you're listening to. Either get your phone call overwith before you get in my truck, or wait till we get where we're going. A quicky is one thing, but people will talk the whole trip. I don't want to listen to your half of a conversation while I sit in silence in my own car. If the phone call goes over a minute my radio goes back up.
                        .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                        X