Decent inexpensive digital camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent inexpensive digital camera?

I'm hoping there's some photography people in here, or at least someone who knows a bit about digital cameras. I am looking for one that works well in low light conditions, and also has a night vision option that you can turn on. I'd also like it to have a fast shutter speed, and I'd like it to resist motion while recording. I forgot exactly what its called, but it makes it easy to walk while making a video, without the vid looking like you were swinging the camera around. And since I'm mainly going to be using it to make vids, I'd like it to have a decent mic as well.

Any other features I might need? I'm going to make some hunting and fishing vids, but they are likely to take place in low light conditions. Maybe even at night. Is there a decent inexpensive digital camera that will do all this stuff?
    Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 06-03-2011, 04:43 AM.

Hey assholes, I know you fucking read this. Now reply you worthless dogs. This I command.

Comment

What is inexpensive? Are you wanting to take just video or stills too?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

just use your cell phone and take a shitty pic like every other asshole

Comment

Im not to big into Video Cameras but I know a bit about DSLRs and most DSLRs coming out right now take HD vid. Canon has a good reputation for low light photography. As far as night vision, none of the ones I know of have that. If you want all of those features you are talking about I dont think you will be able to pull inexpensive off unless you buy from a private seller.

Comment

We just bought a Sony DSC-HX9V from Best Lie. It is a pretty cool little camera with 16X optical zoom, 3D panorama pics, and full 1080 HD movie capability. It also will shoot Burst pics, with up to 10 pictures in something like a 2 second span. Pretty nice camera in the 350 range.

Comment

if you want a camera for video...get a video camera.

if you want good quality in low light... bust out the wallet. Low light quality is what everyone wants. You need exceptional lenses for quality pic/video at low light.

Comment

While digital was a main concern, I have found that this contains all other features required.

Comment

You need to define inexpensive. Cheapest I'd go is something like a Canon SD1300 or SD1400.

Comment

Brokedick
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

PM 2k2 LS1 to buy his canon setup so he can buy my Denon...

Comment

Working...
                      X