Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    don't worry you'll pass
    Man, I let you give me ONE blowjob and everyone thinks I'm the gay one.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      How do they know (if one is gay or not)?

Is there a test during the application process???
      They have a gangbang initiation on you. If you are still begging for more dick, you are in.
      Last edited by Machx2; 06-03-2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Sorta like the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, The National Negro College Fund, Miss Black America, and the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
          They have a gangbang initiation on you. If you are still begging for more dick, you are in.
          Speaking from experience?

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Speaking from experience?
            Interested?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Interested?
              Stop PMing me.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                They want to be equal, yet they want their own special little exclusive club. Hey fags, which one is it going to be?

Gay team can limit straight playersFOX Sports 4Updated Jun 2, 2011 10:05 PM ET
                A gay softball association in the US can limit the number of heterosexual players on its teams, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

The decision to allow the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Association (NAGAAA) to enforce a rule of two "straight" players came in a lawsuit filed by three bisexual men who claim they were kicked out of the Gay Softball World Series because they "weren't gay enough," the Courthouse News Service reported.

US District Judge John Coughenour wrote in his ruling, "Plaintiffs have failed to argue that there is a compelling state interest in allowing heterosexuals to play gay softball."

"NAGAAA might very well believe that given the history of gay exclusion for sports, the only way to promote competition for all persons, and ensure that gay athletes have the same opportunities as straight athletes, is to create an exclusively gay community with exceptions for a small number of straight players," the ruling states. "It is not the role of the courts to scrutinize the content of an organization's chosen expression."

However, Coughenour said the lawsuit could proceed to trial because questions remained about the way the softball association applied its rule.

The suit was sparked when three men playing for a San Francisco-based team in the Gay Softball World Series in Washington state in 2008 were challenged about their sexuality by a rival team.

According to their complaint, the trio were summoned to a hearing room and quizzed about their sexual interests or attractions in front of around 25 people.

The men said organizers told them, "This is the Gay World Series, not the Bisexual World Series."

A trial is set for Aug. 1.

Read more here

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/G...players-060211
                You're gayer than Richard Simmons holding a purse full of rainbows, should you really be calling others "faggot" ???
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                  Sorta like the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, The National Negro College Fund, Miss Black America, and the list goes on and on.
                  Exactly what I was thinking.

Do I find the hipocracy funny? Sure I do but that doesnt mean I am going to go try to join a womens softball team and throw a fit or start a thread on a car site when they dont let me in.
                  Last edited by Lason; 06-06-2011, 01:26 PM. Reason: i cant speel ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                    You're gayer than Richard Simmons holding a purse full of rainbows, should you really be calling others "faggot" ???
                    What's it to you? I was using a line from "Money for Nothing". And how does that make me gay?

Comment

How do you prove sexual preference?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        How do you prove sexual preference?
                        If Denny washed his cock 20 times would you suck it?
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                        X