The little faggot got his own...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little faggot got his own...

They want to be equal, yet they want their own special little exclusive club. Hey fags, which one is it going to be?

Gay team can limit straight playersFOX Sports 4Updated Jun 2, 2011 10:05 PM ET
    A gay softball association in the US can limit the number of heterosexual players on its teams, a federal judge ruled Thursday.

The decision to allow the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Association (NAGAAA) to enforce a rule of two "straight" players came in a lawsuit filed by three bisexual men who claim they were kicked out of the Gay Softball World Series because they "weren't gay enough," the Courthouse News Service reported.

US District Judge John Coughenour wrote in his ruling, "Plaintiffs have failed to argue that there is a compelling state interest in allowing heterosexuals to play gay softball."

"NAGAAA might very well believe that given the history of gay exclusion for sports, the only way to promote competition for all persons, and ensure that gay athletes have the same opportunities as straight athletes, is to create an exclusively gay community with exceptions for a small number of straight players," the ruling states. "It is not the role of the courts to scrutinize the content of an organization's chosen expression."

However, Coughenour said the lawsuit could proceed to trial because questions remained about the way the softball association applied its rule.

The suit was sparked when three men playing for a San Francisco-based team in the Gay Softball World Series in Washington state in 2008 were challenged about their sexuality by a rival team.

According to their complaint, the trio were summoned to a hearing room and quizzed about their sexual interests or attractions in front of around 25 people.

The men said organizers told them, "This is the Gay World Series, not the Bisexual World Series."

A trial is set for Aug. 1.

Read more here

Get MLB news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

One other thing. Why in the world would a straight man want to play on a team with a bunch of fruits?

Comment

Gay Basher. I take offense

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
        Gay Basher. I take offense
        x2

My name is Jeff Pepper and I'm a raging homosexual.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          One other thing. Why in the world would a straight man want to play on a team with a bunch of fruits?
          <-- Look its a pretty pony

Comment

It irritates the holy shit out of me. All of these minorities protest, cry, scream and demand to be treated equal. Then, they start up something that contradicts that. They don't want to be equal. They want to be treated special and I'm tired of hearing about it.

Comment

Why in the world would a straight man want to play on a team with a bunch of fruits?
              Answer for $800:
              What is the first thing every player who gets picked by the Dallas Cowboys say?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Answer for $800:
                What is the first thing every player who gets picked by the Dallas Cowboys say?
                LMAO

Comment

Cause they got lots of girlfriends.

Comment

Jet airplane?
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Straight people in Gay softball?
                      That's like having black people in white baseball! Un-fucking-fair!!!
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Dem NAGGAS are crazy.

Comment

I don't think anyone has to worry about a big gay softball team. The only one that exists is probably the one they're talking about, and I very seriously doubt it has any fans.

Comment

See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup?
                            Yeah buddy that's his own hair.
                            That little faggot got his own jet airplane;
                            That little faggot he's a millionaire.

Comment

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X