Las Colinas Five Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    Blue Fish :drool: That is our favorite sushi place. The volcano roll will rock your face off.

You guys should try and start a once a week lunch thing. That would be cool...
    Years ago it was a common occurence in Las Colinas. We had lunches at BD's Mongolian BBQ, (closed down) and a couple at Bostons Pizza, one at BWW, then we learned how horrible the serive was and never went back!

Comment

I am right off of 114, usually hit up a few places off macarther, not to bad if you go around 11:15 or after 1 pm for sure.

Comment

I'm down for lunch!

Comment

sounds like we have a hell of a GTG to plan
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

We usually hit up Red Hot and Blue or Hangout Deli,they're usually not that packed.There is too many damn choices to eat around there.
            Last edited by Buck Nasty; 11-23-2010, 08:05 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Somebody put together a lunch gtg for after thanksgiving ....

Comment

If we meet at 11:30 or earlier. Or 1 or later the traffic/lunch congestion usually isn't to bad in the area.

Comment

yep. name it. im in!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You want me to put it together? I get to call the place and time!

Comment

I vote for 1pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                        I vote for 1pm.
                        x2
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                        X