No announcement yet.

Las Colinas Five Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chili and Roscoe, y'all work right by my house. My office is at Story and Walnut Hill. I'm in on lunch if we can hold off a while. Like, after the new year.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      I work there as well.... . which building are you in?

<-- loves the Blue Fish.
      Blue Fish :drool: That is our favorite sushi place. The volcano roll will rock your face off.

You guys should try and start a once a week lunch thing. That would be cool...
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Once a week might be a bit much.. Not sure I want to see these clowns that often...

Comment

Damn, lot of LC guys around here. I mostly work from home these days but still get out there 1-2 days per week....my office is on 161 just slightly west of MacArthur.

What's crazy to me is that when I first started working out there - there wasn't shit for good lunch places but now it's a friggin madhouse in that area.

BTW - The Keg is a Canadian based chain for those who didn't already know. :-)
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            Fuck that place then!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              Damn, lot of LC guys around here. I mostly work from home these days but still get out there 1-2 days per week....my office is on 161 just slightly west of MacArthur.

What's crazy to me is that when I first started working out there - there wasn't shit for good lunch places but now it's a friggin madhouse in that area.

It is, but the lunch menu is awesome, and affordable. Dinner menu sucks though.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I avoid that area like the plague. I don't like sitting in a parking lot waiting for a space to open up.

But, I'm game for a lunch over that way once or twice a month.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'm down whenever, but once a week is a bit much....

I work in the building DIRECTLY behind the Corner Bakery Cafe, Jimmy John's, etc. I'm there probably 2 days a week here lately....

I have some clients across 114 that love Blue Fish, I'm "forced" to take them there about once a week. It sucks being in sales...

Comment

I'm down whenever, but once a week is a bit much....

I work in the building DIRECTLY behind the Corner Bakery Cafe, Jimmy John's, etc. I'm there probably 2 days a week here lately....

I have some clients across 114 that love Blue Fish, I'm "forced" to take them there about once a week. It sucks being in sales...
                    The same building Ryan (32vfromhell) is in? Or do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      The same building Ryan (32vfromhell) is in? Or do you know?
                      Yeah, same one.

Comment

Yeah, same one.
                        Gotcha, I'm the the tall one just above that building.

Comment

My wife used to work in a building behind chipotle. 105 Decker Court.

What a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Blue Fish :drool: That is our favorite sushi place. The volcano roll will rock your face off.

You guys should try and start a once a week lunch thing. That would be cool...
                            I usually only go out to eat on Fridays, but I'd be in for a lunch meet anytime or happy hour if there are any decent ones out this way...

Comment

Ate @ 5guys today, food was good ( double bacon cheese burger and cajun fries). Way too greasy, the bottom of my bag almost fell out on the way to my office. Fries were awesome! Would I eat there again? yes but not for a few months.
                              Ded

Comment

eh.. I've had the one in the Galleria mall near my job and it's okay. I have yet to try Smash Burger though!

Lmao at the tags

Comment

Working...
                                X