Las Colinas Five Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    There is a new Smashburger, as well. 114 & MacArthur, right next to Ali Baba's. Opened like two weeks ago.
    fuck yeah... I have been wanting to try that place but never wanted to drive to Arlington. I work down the street.

Comment

I work right behind 5guys, I will be checking it out this week!
      Ded

Comment

5 guys is awesome. Their seasoned fries kick major ass.

I'm working off South beltline now.. so i'm in the area as well. maybe tomorrow or weds ill check it out.

Comment

im jsut up 635 @ royal. whens lunch?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I can walk to 5 guys from my office. Post up when you fucks want to grab a bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
              I can walk to 5 guys from my office. Post up when you fucks want to grab a bite.
              every day

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

I work right across from Citi on Royal Lane. Don't mind meeting up for a bit for lunch.

Comment

I'm down for a Las Colinas lunch some time though I would prefer to stay closer to 114 than 635.

I work right by 114 and O'Connor (behind Jimmy Johns, Jason's Deli). That smashburger is in the same lot as Champps right? I may be down for trying that out. It would be next week at the earliest for me though.

Comment

5 Guys rocks.

Comment

Chili - that 5 guys is south of 161. Not far from 114 at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                        Chili - that 5 guys is south of 161. Not far from 114 at all.
                        Gotcha.. I know where now, yeah that's not bad. I just hate going all the way up the mess around 635.

Comment

I grab chipotle at the one by you every once in awhile if you ever want that give me a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            I'm down for a Las Colinas lunch some time though I would prefer to stay closer to 114 than 635.

I work right by 114 and O'Connor (behind Jimmy Johns, Jason's Deli). That smashburger is in the same lot as Champps right? I may be down for trying that out. It would be next week at the earliest for me though.
                            I work there as well.... . which building are you in?

<-- loves the Blue Fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              I work there as well.... . which building are you in?

<-- loves the Blue Fish.
                              Crestview.

Comment

I tried the 5 Guys at Preston and 121 in Plano recently and it was a damn good burger.
                                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                                X