DFWM Legal help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWM Legal help

Does anyone know of any online resources to look at and copy from the Texas Family Law Practice Manual. I know I can find it at pretty much any college library, but those aren't really options until later in the day for me I gotta wait on the sears guy to come fix the washer before I can head that way.
    Long story short, my old buddy from the Corps is stuck in the field in Camp Lejeune right now and needs a copy of two sections from the Texas Family Law Practice Manual faxed over to his shop so he can deal with his crazy ex.

That's a pretty damned big and expensive book. I don't think hosting it for free would really be worth it, but I don't know.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
      That's a pretty damned big and expensive book. I don't think hosting it for free would really be worth it, but I don't know.
      Yea I didn't see anything on a quick google search. I just figured if anywhere on the internet had it, it would be one of the people from Divorce Central ie here.

Comment

Talk to bcoop, he probably has that thing memorized.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

What specifically are you needing to know? I don't have the book, but may be able to have those sections scanned. But I may know the answer to what he's trying to find out, as well.

I'm no lawyer. I just play one on TV.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Here's the site I used...

Uh oh! The page you are trying to find does not exist. Please use the navigation above or the search to find what you are looking for.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              What specifically are you needing to know? I don't have the book, but may be able to have those sections scanned. But I may know the answer to what he's trying to find out, as well.

I'm no lawyer. I just play one on TV.
              The book is called "Texas Family Law Practice Manual. I need 31-3 copied as well as 34-3 one is about contempt for not paying owed property settlements and the other is visitation issues. I just need copies made of those two sections. You can scan them and fax or email them to gunny to save time if you want. I really appreciate blah ablah balh
              So I'm looking for Ch 31 section 3 and Ch 34 section 3

Comment

More specific...

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

Yup
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                  X