No announcement yet.

Good advise from old people............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good advise from old people............

In my old age, if I could pass down one bit of info to save you money and pain........It would be to take really good care of your teeth. Nothing hurts like a tooth and damn if it is not expensive to get them fixed. Brush, floss and stop eating jerky. Thick cut bacon will fuck up a tooth as well.

I have now contributed to the site. The best advise i can give to you 20 year olds. Feel free to add advise for the young.

Damn right, except for the jerky part!

I have teeth like a lion, I eat jerky like it's prime rib!

Comment

ADVICE, god dammit. Advise is a verb, as in, "Let me advise you on the proper fucking way to use this word."; advice is a noun, as in, "They gave me advice on how to properly form a god damn sentence."

Comment

^^^Now that is proper advise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          ADVICE, god dammit. Advise is a verb, as in, "Let me advise you on the proper fucking way to use this word."; advice is a noun, as in, "They gave me advice on how to properly form a god damn sentence."
          Lmao...priceless

Comment

LOL! Well played sir! He's old... Take it easy on him. Them big buttoned senior citizen keyboards can get a little hard to see.

Comment

My grandfather used to say it all the time and it definitely applies to dumping a lot of money into a car that'll never be worth anything. 'You can't polish a turd'.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                My grandfather used to say it all the time and it definitely applies to dumping a lot of money into a car that'll never be worth anything. 'You can't polish a turd'.
                Mythbusters proved that wrong... interestingly you CAN polish a turd, but the fact remains, why would u want to?

Comment

Doh!!! I was in a hurry.

Comment

Advice I have for the younger generation:

Pull up your fucking pants and put your fucking hat on right. You look like a fucking idiot.
                    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

lookin like a fool wit yo pants on da ground

Comment

I was always told to brush my teeth twice a day as a kid and I always did. Now that I am 25 I have come to the conclusion that I have brushed most of the enamel off of my teeth over those years and its caused nothing but problems!

So 3k later I can have perfect teeth again. Damn the man

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                          I was always told to brush my teeth twice a day as a kid and I always did. Now that I am 25 I have come to the conclusion that I have brushed most of the enamel off of my teeth over those years and its caused nothing but problems!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Most of my problem has been putting off what i should have taken care of in the first place. Much like a car, you got to do the maintenance a little at a time, or get hit with the big bill for all at once.

That an I had thick cut bacon crack two of my teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post

Damn son, are you brushing with steel wool?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Damn son, are you brushing with steel wool?
                              No I just drew the short straw and got my dads brittle chalk like teeth, didnt get my moms factory verniers lol

Comment

Working...
                              X