Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 odessa/midland - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

odessa/midland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Midland

Definitely hit up Wall St Bar and Grill, Cancun Grill and Rosas Cafe

"The Bar" is a good place for drinks and women, as well as Sedona Grill

Not a whole lot to do around here though.

Test n Tune at the 1/8th mile on Friday night and races on Saturday.

Comment

JUMBURRITO....This place kicks ass. Get the Stew Meat with Avocado. Trust me on this.
      I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

There are Rosa's Cafe's here in DFW too. Hurst, Weatherford, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
          And steer clear of girls named Heather. She may seem cool to drink with at first, but she's batshit crazy and hard to get rid of....
          Is she hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            Is she hot?
            I was wondering the same thing.
            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

And steer clear of girls named Heather. She may seem cool to drink with at first, but she's batshit crazy and hard to get rid of....
              If she's down for the rusty fish hook, I care not.
              Ded

Comment

I was born and raised in Odessa. Haven't been back in years though. When i was a kid there, Taco Villa and Stars where your only two fast food joints. Oh and Texas Burger
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by WstTexas View Post
                  I live in Midland

Definitely hit up Wall St Bar and Grill, Cancun Grill and Rosas Cafe

"The Bar" is a good place for drinks and women, as well as Sedona Grill

Not a whole lot to do around here though.

Test n Tune at the 1/8th mile on Friday night and races on Saturday.
                  where is "the bar"?

Comment

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
                    where is "the bar"?
                    It's next to Wall St Bar and Grill. On Wall St, east of Big Spring St, across from the Post Office.

Comment

Originally posted by WstTexas View Post
                      It's next to Wall St Bar and Grill. On Wall St, east of Big Spring St, across from the Post Office.
                      Are you sure you live here LOL, not only did you get the direction off of big spring wrong but the street too.

It's on Missouri which is one street south of Wall street and its a couple of blocks west of Big Spring st and it's not next to Wall Street Bar and Grill.

Comment

Need more details/pics/location...... So I can, you know, avoid her...

<--- on the way to Odessa already

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          Are you sure you live here LOL, not only did you get the direction off of big spring wrong but the street too.

It's on Missouri which is one street south of Wall street and its a couple of blocks west of Big Spring st and it's not next to Wall Street Bar and Grill.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...13078&t=h&z=17
                          Sorry, you are absolutely right. I hadn't been there in a very long time, about 7 years and when I was, I wasn't thinking too clearly. Probably didn't help that I was posting at 5:50 this morning too. I only go downtown now for Cancun Grill.

Comment

Working...
                          X