vacation starts in 3 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacation starts in 3 hours

headed to pawley's island (south of myrtle beach) lived there for a few years, good to see "some" family... and yes this is a debt free vacation lmao
    first class white trash

Originally posted by forbes View Post
    headed to pawley's island (south of myrtle beach) lived there for a few years, good to see "some" family... and yes this is a debt free vacation lmao
    I have family in Myrtle Beach also. I love visiting that area!

Comment

Lucky bastard, I miss the beaches in the Carolina's. Have fun

Comment

Nice man! I need a vacation. When I take off from work I just go party with friends in fucking Oklahoma. I'm 23 and I've never had a real vacation to somewhere I've never been. Have fun dude.

Comment

got it all planed out, bojangles on the way in, la playa saturday night for the best mexican food u ever had, wake up, buy a handle of the cheapest tequilla we can get, along with a big ole bottle of strawberry daquari and margarita mix, bag of ice in the cooler at 5 a.m. then go to the sundown for 6 dollar trash can lids full of steamed oysters.. then ride the lil waves the rest of the week, till saturday where my tat artist will give up some ink... see ya'll in 2 weeks
          first class white trash

Comment

It'll be nice to be drama free while some people are away from the board for two weeks.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

got it all planed out, bojangles on the way in, la playa saturday night for the best mexican food u ever had, wake up, buy a handle of the cheapest tequilla we can get, along with a big ole bottle of strawberry daquari and margarita mix, bag of ice in the cooler at 5 a.m. then go to the sundown for 6 dollar trash can lids full of steamed oysters.. then ride the lil waves the rest of the week, till saturday where my tat artist will give up some ink... see ya'll in 2 weeks
              Bojangles chicken fucking rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                Bojangles chicken fucking rocks!
                best biscuits and sweet tea there is
                first class white trash

Comment

Have fun. Im leaving for a cruise in the morning.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                  X