Son of a Bi*ch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of a Bi*ch

Well i just got a call from the car transport company. They're moving my 62 Galaxie i bought from Indiana. Apparently the straps broke and the car went forward and hit the front of the trailer. The lady that called tried to blame it on the car, parking brake doesn't work, transmission popped out of gear, the car is heavy, ect. Bullshit, your fucking driver didn't strap it down well. And on top of that the car "was" supposed to be here tomorrow. But now they're telling me maybe Sunday.

This is the first time i've ever transported a car and probably my last.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Fuck em in the ass. It's 100% their fault.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

sounds like they need m/f insurance

Comment

I hope they are bonded.

Comment

Transport's fault and which 62 galaxie did you buy? was it on the hamb by any chance?

Comment

I've had very bad experiences with transport companies.
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
              Transport's fault and which 62 galaxie did you buy? was it on the hamb by any chance?
              No, bought it off of oldride.com

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

That's awesome, hope there's not too much damage and I hope they take care of it like they should.
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I hope they are bonded.
                  They are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    They are.

Thanks Mike for the help.

I just wanted to vent but thanks to Mike i have more info on the company than i had and he's working on more.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      Thanks Mike for the help.

I just wanted to vent but thanks to Mike i have more info on the company than i had and he's working on more.
                      He's our resident Magnum PI except without the cool mustache and a Prius instead of a Ferrari.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

So much for a detail right now huh?
                        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                          He's our resident Magnum PI except without the cool mustache and a Prius instead of a Ferrari.
                          He drives a prius? I guess I need to tell him to stop sending me nudies of himself. Prius' are just too gay for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                            So much for a detail right now huh?
                            lol, we'll see. Don't know the extent of the damage yet.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              He drives a prius? I guess I need to tell him to stop sending me nudies of himself. Prius' are just too gay for me.
                              So just how gay is too gay for you?
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                              X