the JKD alias was great!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Wait, you and leah both have upper respiratory infections but I don't? I knew you said you were playing slots with her, I thought you meant slot machines!

That woman is an animal, it wasn't my fault! (and I'm assuming it's an URI since that is what she has, and it fits the bill. Have a Doctors appointment tomorrow morning to find out for sure.) I feel liiiiiiiiiiike shit.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      For those who care to not log in over there. here is lincolnboys masterpiece.
      I still crack the fuck up every time I read that. Reminds me of http://youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Yes I created about 7-8 aliases when the board first started.

I also created one of the Foxy_90GT aliases when I had Leah believing I was the real Foxy_90GT while out drinking...
      LMFAO! I never believed you!!

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Wait, you and leah both have upper respiratory infections but I don't? I knew you said you were playing slots with her, I thought you meant slot machines!
      Originally posted by talisman View Post
      That woman is an animal, it wasn't my fault! (and I'm assuming it's an URI since that is what she has, and it fits the bill. Have a Doctors appointment tomorrow morning to find out for sure.) I feel liiiiiiiiiiike shit.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

what happened? things? stuff?
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
        X