the JKD alias was great!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    I'm gonna go with either Mike or Gimpala.
    Yeah, uh, about my name there bucko. Leave out one little arruh and it changes the whole meaning of it.

gRimpala, I aint no gimp.

And I didn't perpetrate the psuedonym.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Yeah, uh, about my name there bucko. Leave out one little arruh and it changes the whole meaning of it.

gRimpala, I aint no gimp.

And I didn't perpetrate the psuedonym.

Slow your roll with the big words man! And I do apologize for the "r" missing from your name. Grimpala.

Comment

Slow your roll with the big words man! And I do apologize for the "r" missing from your name. Grimpala.
        It's the only way to articulate that I have some shred of education to this board. Otherwise they'll pounce on me like I was lincolnboy.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          It's the only way to articulate that I have some shred of education to this board. Otherwise they'll pounce on me like I was lincolnboy.
          No, as long as you have proper grammar and spelling, I'm pretty sure you'll never come close to lincolnboy.

Comment

No, as long as you have proper grammar and spelling, I'm pretty sure you'll never come close to lincolnboy.
            True, it takes a lot to make cake.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

True, it takes a lot to make cake.
              Still have no idea what the fuck that means. I just know about his girls lincoln log she left in the bed.

Comment

Still have no idea what the fuck that means. I just know about his girls lincoln log she left in the bed.
                I'm still searching for that thread over in Canada.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

you don't know about making caking???
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Making Caking
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

For those who care to not log in over there. here is lincolnboys masterpiece.

Ok guy. Since there was a thread started about cakes. I want to say to dfw if any one is interested in cakes I lady makes cake wedding/ bday cakes. She can make a cake from coping from a picture. She has been making caking for years back in illion ' s. And decided she want to keep going and start in texas I will get some pic of cakes. No prices have been set for cake but will get a dfw discount for those that order. This is a side business and cake do take a long time to make. If any ? Pm. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                        Had to be Eric. That lazy bitch has nothing but time as much as he fucks off at Oreilly's.

And I even left early today with an upper respiratory infection. However, it wasn't me. I don't have, nor have I created a single alias on this board.

Comment

Guess I missed this one.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Come to think about it... Did Matt create some alias' when this forum was created?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              And I even left early today with an upper respiratory infection. However, it wasn't me. I don't have, nor have I created a single alias on this board.
                              I'll bet it was that pennywise asshole from the other board
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Reading it still cracks me up.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X